Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,425 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His (1447 Views)

Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence / Bill Cosby Found Guilty On All 3 Counts In Sexual Assault Retrial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by Zayndot: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Disgraced comic actor, Bill Cosby has been denied an early release from prison despite dozens of Coronavirus infections inside the facility where he is housed.

The 82-year-old is serving a three to 10 years sentence at SCI Phoenix in Skippack, Pennsylvania after being found guilty of aggravated sexual assault in 2018.

As a result of the pandemic, several prisoners across the world have been released early or sent to home confinement.

Last Friday, Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf revealed a plan to ‘temporarily relieve’ at-risk inmates in a bid to stop the spread of the coronavirus behind bars, sparking speculation that Cosby could be freed.

But the state’s Department of Corrections have ruled out an early release for the actor.

‘Sex offenders are not eligible under the reprieve criteria,’ a department spokesperson bluntly told the media.

The star’s rep, Andrew Wyatt has hit back, claiming that it is dangerous to keep Cosby because of his poor health and old age.

‘All elderly inmates like Mr. Cosby could succumb to this virus. It seems it’s more politically motivated and personally motivated to not let this man out. It’s very upsetting and disappointing, ‘ Wyatt told Fox News.

At the DCI Phoenix, Twenty-one prisoners and 13 staffers at the facility have tested positive for Coronavirus. Earlier this month, one inmate died from the virus inside the prison.
Read more; https://busynaija.com.ng/2020/04/19/bill-cosby-is-denied-early-release-from-jail-despite-dozens-of-coronavirus-infections-inside-his-prison/
Lalasticlala seun

Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by calabaman(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2020
A pity....Seeing my childhood hero so disgraced.

Abeg they should leave him locked as a deterrent to others.

Happy Sunday everyone.

1 Like

Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by Digmygold: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Ubunja is an exconvict.
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by itsme01: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2020
his issue was that he is black and trying to buy a major corporation owned by white, all this noise of witness is just paid blackmail
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by PureGoldh(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Nna eeh...e get as e be oh
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by DriggityDre: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
itsme01:
his issue was that he is black and trying to buy a major corporation owned by white, all this noise of witness is just paid blackmail
What are you saying Which corporation? Somebody that has a history of drugging and r@ping women.
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by irunoko(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
They sha want to kill this man and end his career sad
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by irunoko(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

What are you saying Which corporation? Somebody that has a history of drugging and r@ping women.
is it true or hearsay? Remember women lie against powerful men to bring them down or to extort money from them
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by irunoko(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
itsme01:
and what is wrong in buying a major corporation owned by the whites? sad
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by DriggityDre: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
irunoko:
is it true or hearsay? Remember women lie against powerful men to bring them down or to extort money from them
Bro, Cosby's own was bad. There was a time he confessed to one about 30 years ago. But he hardly confesses now. He has molested a good number of women. Another bad case was R. Kelly's.
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by irunoko(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

Bro, Cosby's own was bad. There was a time he confessed to one about 30 years ago. But he hardly confesses now. He has molested a good number of women. Another bad case was R. Kelly's.
chaiiiiii

His emotional tears touch me.see his face filled with pain and regrets but at least they should consider say the man na old man so they should make his sentence lighter sad

1 Like

Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by DriggityDre: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
irunoko:
They sha want to kill this man and end his career sad
Someone like OJ Simpson is still the one with the sensitive case. The gloves didn't fit. Some said he was set up by NYPD, some said he actually killed his wife. For that one, I am not sure although he was proven guilty and sentenced.
But for Cosby and R. Kelly, those ones were bad. They found a recorded video of R. Kelly peeing on a 15yo girl (fetish).
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by irunoko(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
lipsrsealed

The peeing part is really demeaning and disgusting

Cute man like that? Why why why lipsrsealed

What kind of deviant behaviour is that? As good and talented as he is.. chisosssss!!!

Why are legends always with one unchecked bad habit or the other.if it's not drugs it's horrific sexual assaults or drunkenness or stealing or womanising lipsrsealed
DriggityDre:

Someone like OJ Simpson is still the one with the sensitive case. The gloves didn't fit. Some said he was set up by NYPD, some said he actually killed his wife. For that one, I am not sure although he was proven guilty and sentenced.
But for Cosby and R. Kelly, those ones were bad. They found a recorded video of R. Kelly peeing on a 15yo girl (fetish).
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by DriggityDre: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
irunoko:
lipsrsealed

The peeing part is really demeaning and disgusting

Cute man like that? Why why why lipsrsealed

What kind of deviant behaviour is that? As good and talented as he is.. chisosssss!!!

Sadly, it turned out to be a fetish. They also discovered a closet full of child po.rn. Niqqa was a damned pedophile.

Why are legends always with one unchecked bad habit or the other.if it's not drugs it's horrific sexual assaults or drunkenness or stealing or womanising lipsrsealed
Such is life, bro. Fame has its positive and negative effects.
Positive effect - wealth, popularity, fanbase, etc.
Negative effect - you start to feel like a god. You feel powerful. You go to buy drugs, you get a gun. You feel you must bed ANY woman you want, even if they refuse.
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by DriggityDre: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
irunoko:
His emotional tears touch me.see his face filled with pain and regrets but at least they should consider say the man na old man so they should make his sentence lighter sad
If you watched the last R. Kelly interview, you should see his black face turn pink. He was crying so much. Bro, these women were drugged and r@ped. They were mostly traumatized. Cosby chose that route. He should face the time. If we use emotions in judging these guys, a lot of serial killers wouldn't have been convicted. Those are the ones that know how to cry and ask for mercy. You sef, you would forget they ever did anything wrong.

Did you know about the trial of Oscar Pictorius? He was an athlete that uses mechanical legs (since he was crippled). He was a star. He shot his wife in the skull, over a disagreement. Below is a picture taken at the trial. I was even moved at the trial. You would be wondering how someone looking so innocent, is capable of such.

Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by irunoko(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

Sadly, it turned out to be a fetish. They also discovered a closet full of child po.rn. Niqqa was a damned pedophile.

Such is life, bro. Fame has its positive and negative effects.
Positive effect - wealth, popularity, fanbase, etc.
Negative effect - you start to feel like a god. You feel powerful. You go to buy drugs, you get a gun. You feel you must bed ANY woman you want, even if they refuse.
chaiiiiii no wonder the Yorubas say the higher you are the more slippery the ground is.any small f*k ups you can fall.hence they really need to be careful but I need to ask does it mean rkellys life and career is over and gone? As in that's all lipsrsealed

He can't come out of prison? Or continue with his career? All his wealth and mansion,all gone? lipsrsealed
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by irunoko(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

If you watched the last R. Kelly interview, you should see his black face turn pink. He was crying so much. Bro, these women were drugged and r@ped. They were mostly traumatized. Cosby chose that route. He should face the time. If we use emotions in judging these guys, a lot of serial killers wouldn't have been convicted. Those are the ones that know how to cry and ask for mercy. You sef, you would forget they ever did anything wrong.

Did you know about the trial of Oscar Pictorius? He was an athlete that uses mechanical legs (since he was crippled). He was a star. He shot his wife in the skull, over a disagreement. Below is a picture taken at the trial. I was even moved at the trial. You would be wondering how someone looking so innocent, is capable of such.
well I'm not excusing their acts of wickedness but don't rule out the possibility of the addage that says power is like getting drunk.youre not with your senses again because power intoxicates.he won't know or realize how grevious his offense is untill he has finished committing it

Then again I remember that rkelly came out to beg several times that the people (women) he has offended should forgive him

He even made a song about women. "When a woman loves,she loves for real" and it was a very emotional song .I thought he had truly changed and was genuinely repentant? So all was 419? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by DriggityDre: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
irunoko:
chaiiiiii no wonder the Yorubas say the higher you are the more slippery the ground is.any small f*k ups you can fall.hence they really need to be careful but I need to ask does it mean rkellys life and career is over and gone? As in that's all lipsrsealed

He can't come out of prison? Or continue with his career? All his wealth and mansion,all gone? lipsrsealed
Guy, his life has been wiped out all because of that mistake. He lost everything since 1996. All music services took down his albums and tracks. You can't find his song ANYWHERE, not even on Youtube. He's at the bottom of life. I don't know if he has come out from prison though.
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by DriggityDre: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
irunoko:
well I'm not excusing their acts of wickedness but don't rule out the possibility of the addage that says power is like getting drunk.youre not with your senses again because power intoxicates.he won't know or realize how grevious his offense is untill he has finished committing it
Agreed. Major negative effect. They feel like they have all the power. They take a gun, and kill their wife. The next moment, he's trembling and shedding tears. He can't believe what he has done.
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by irunoko(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

Guy, his life has been wiped out all because of that mistake. He lost everything since 1996. All music services took down his albums and tracks. You can't find his song ANYWHERE, not even on Youtube. He's at the bottom of life. I don't know if he has come out from prison though.
nooo wonder!!!!!

I tried downloading some of his songs I didn't see it.i checked several sites I con dey wonder ABI na Airtel dey mess up? The only song I have are the CDs and that's all.i really feel bad and sorry for him.what a sad and lonely life in prison.no more women throwing themselves around you,no more luxury life and lalavida life,no more travelling all over the world,no more people going crazy when they see you on stage,no more paparazi and designer clothes,wines,cruise.....chayiiiiiiii sad
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by irunoko(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

Agreed. Major negative effect. They feel like they have all the power. They take a gun, and kill their wife. The next moment, he's trembling and shedding tears. He can't believe what he has done.
unfortunately law is law.its no respecter of how talented,rich admired or respected you are

It reminds me of prof Richard of oau that students use to fear and can fok any girl he likes whether the girl say yes or no.the guy really felt on top of the world and because of his expertise and people look at him as a man of God that was untouchable nobody get liver to face him untill one small Monica girl.23 year old girl doing her MBA carry him matter to women's NGO,na so them wipe out him career.all the reverence they had for him vanished and they lock him up with illiterate inmates that on a normal day cannot go 10 miles near his house.imaginr the beating and dehumanisation he experienced...chaiii lipsrsealed

Successful men really need to be careful with women before you go eat the one wey go hook you for throat.and the most painful part of it is that na one very small girl who in all ramifications you're not her mate go drag you down lipsrsealed
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by DriggityDre: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
irunoko:
nooo wonder!!!!!

I tried downloading some of his songs I didn't see it.i checked several sites I con dey wonder ABI na Airtel dey mess up? The only song I have are the CDs and that's all.i really feel bad and sorry for him.what a sad and lonely life in prison.no more women throwing themselves around you,no more luxury life and lalavida life,no more travelling all over the world,no more people going crazy when they see you on stage,no more paparazi and designer clothes,wines,cruise.....chayiiiiiiii sad
He also has to maintain a lowkey lifestyle since the whole world knows his paedophilic past.
At least, none of the women committed suicide over trauma. They are all married with children (Cosby and R. Kelly's victims).
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by DriggityDre: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
irunoko:
unfortunately law is law.its no respecter of how talented,rich admired or respected you are

It reminds me of prof Richard of oau that students use to fear and can fok any girl he likes whether the girl say yes or no.the guy really felt on top of the world and because of his expertise and people look at him as a man of God that was untouchable nobody get liver to face him untill one small Monica girl.23 year old girl doing her MBA carry him matter to women's NGO,na so them wipe out him career.all the reverence they had for him vanished and they lock him up with illiterate inmates that on a normal day cannot go 10 miles near his house.imaginr the beating and dehumanisation he experienced...chaiii lipsrsealed

Successful men really need to be careful with women before you go eat the one wey go hook you for throat.and the most painful part of it is that na one very small girl who in all ramifications you're not her mate go drag you down lipsrsealed
That's life, man. That's why, in this world, I have chosen not to play rough with anything concerning my life and reputation.
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by irunoko(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

He also has to maintain a lowkey lifestyle since the whole world knows his paedophilic past.
At least, none of the women committed suicide over trauma. They are all married with children (Cosby and R. Kelly's victims).
did they sentence them to life imprisonment? Or just for few years and they have their life back?
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by DriggityDre: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
irunoko:
did they sentence them to life imprisonment? Or just for few years and they have their life back?
Cosby has been in prison since the 80s or early 90s. R. Kelly has been there since mid-90s. I believe it might be life, but if they get a plea deal; it could be 30 years or so. I'm not too sure. You can Google them to know more.
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by irunoko(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

Cosby has been in prison since the 80s or early 90s. R. Kelly has been there since mid-90s. I believe it might be life, but if they get a plea deal; it could be 30 years or so. I'm not too sure. You can Google them to know more.
chaiiiiii

Omase oooo
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by DriggityDre: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
irunoko:
chaiiiiii

Omase oooo
grin grin. Such is life. Local man cannot be playing anyhow in the US again. It's only in Nigeria, that a man will r@pe a young girl, and give police N500 to allow him japa.
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by irunoko(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

grin grin. Such is life. Local man cannot be playing anyhow in the US again. It's only in Nigeria, that a man will r@pe a young girl, and give police N500 to allow him japa.
I agree but why is it always black successful men.white men nko? Why don't they pay attention to them like black men? sad
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by DriggityDre: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
irunoko:
I agree but why is it always black successful men.white men nko? Why don't they pay attention to them like black men? sad
Aah. That Oscar Pictorius guy I talked about is white nau. There is another TV producer that killed his wife in 2003 and put her body in the sewer. He directed a very popular show "P!mp My Ride" starring the rapper Xzibit. He had marital problems and ended up smashing his wife's head on the wall repeatedly, till she died. Bros is undergoing life imprisonment. Although, it has been reduced to like 47 years. Both white and black dey o.
It's just that the ghetto, gangsta life has influenced a lot of blacks into thuggery, murder and robbery. That's why blacks are more in prison than whites. No be wetin kill Tupac?
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by irunoko(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

Aah. That Oscar Pictorius guy I talked about is white nau. There is another TV producer that killed his wife in 2003 and put her body in the sewer. He directed a very popular show "P!mp My Ride" starring the rapper Xzibit. He had marital problems and ended up smashing his wife's head on the wall repeatedly, till she died. Bros is undergoing life imprisonment. Although, it has been reduced to like 47 years. Both white and black dey o.
It's just that the ghetto, gangsta life has influenced a lot of blacks into thuggery, murder and robbery. That's why blacks are more in prison than whites. No be wetin kill Tupac?
Jenn but you don make money as an entertainer why is it now so hard to leave the thug Life? No be human being be jayz and pididi wey clean up after they succeeded in rap.them for leave crime na
Re: Bill Cosby Is Denied Release From Jail Despite Dozens Of Covid Infection In His by DriggityDre: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
irunoko:
Jenn but you don make money as an entertainer why is it now so hard to leave the thug Life? No be human being be jayz and pididi wey clean up after they succeeded in rap.them for leave crime na
They wisened up. Jayz was dealing with cocaine at one point in his life. P-Diddy was also a bad guy. He was rumored to have arranged a hit on Tupac. They just wisened up, that's all. The gangsta life, in general, gets you women, makes you look cool, gives you street credibility, and it also helps your music career. Sadly, some of them take it too far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Painful Exit Of Veteran Broadcaster Dare Best Alabi / Actress Larissa Larry Tells Her Story In Amanda's Clock / Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya And Nengi Insults Each Other, Kidd Warns Nengi Calls Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.