Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car (6548 Views)

Breaking!! Wizkid To Perform In WWE Wrestlemania In 2021 / Morenike Makun Buys A Customized Car For Her Birthday (Photos) / Kcee Poses With His Customized Car Number Plate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by Jennifer777: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wizkid has reportedly purchased a customized car.

The Starboy Entertainment boss, Wizkid seems to be winning behind the social media. Though the video clip leaked online today, it’s obvious he purchased this car before the whole coronavirus and quarantine drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZhyRUBca1M

Above is a video of Wizkid’s son, Zion welcoming Starboy’s newest ride.
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by recievesense: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
And this is news?

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by Chicagoesontop: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Congrats to him

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by Froshloaded: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nice one Wizzy!!
When will I get to see this guy like this cry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by MrSensor(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Posting videos during this lockdown time. You must send me data to watch this video.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by GoldChest(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
My baby made it

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by Iamvetlander(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
R
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by Humanoid01(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
GoldChest:
My baby made it

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by bluebay(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Who first buy Jet?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by fireback: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
bluebay:
Who first buy Jet?
don't mind the OP. he's boasting of being the first to write his name on a small car. forgetting that his mates has been cruising round the town with private jet since.
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by yanabasee(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
I can imagine his timeline right now.....

Those beggars supposed don begin ask for giveaways......
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by manmade(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why dey come paint am with Lagos taxi's colour?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by olamidedivotee(f): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Vanity upon vanity

Shioor
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by seanwilliam(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
recievesense:
And this is news?
is it not? ogbeni na celebrities gist dem dey call am... if you no like am, find your way out of the thread
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by Rocboy112: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jennifer777:
Wizkid has reportedly purchased a customized car.

The Starboy Entertainment boss, Wizkid seems to be winning behind the social media. Though the video clip leaked online today, it’s obvious he purchased this car before the whole coronavirus and quarantine drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZhyRUBca1M

Above is a video of Wizkid’s son, Zion welcoming Starboy’s newest ride.
This paint looks like Lagos Taxi
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by recievesense: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
is it not? ogbeni na celebrities gist dem dey call am... if you no like am, find your way out of the thread

Na who first buy car buy old model
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by seanwilliam(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
recievesense:

Na who first buy car buy old model
na poor man proverb be that.. the most important is buy it when it is needed or in vogue...
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by recievesense: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
na poor man proverb be that.. the most important is buy it when it is needed or in vogue...

No competition in life.

Use your upper.
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by seanwilliam(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
recievesense:

No competition in life.
Use your upper.
then you wait for your time..
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by recievesense: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
then you wait for your time..

I am in my time.
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by seanwilliam(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
recievesense:

I am in my time.
then enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by recievesense: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
then enjoy it while it lasts

Thanks boss!
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by millykel: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wizkid no see another car buy na taxi
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by bluebay(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
fireback:
don't mind the OP. he's boasting of being the first to write his name on a small car. forgetting that his mates has been cruising round the town with private jet since.
I was even thing that maybe the car was branded startboy. It’s just even paint work. Something an Aboli can even do on their sewing machine sef

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by Raydos: 1:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Lol

Where he wan drive am go for this Lockdown?? Lockdown that's not stopping anytime soon with cases increasing everyday??

I hope he has a big compound Sha, He go dey drive am there!

Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by remi4ever(m): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2020
When I saw the word "customized" I had something entirely different in mind..
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by Itzhandy: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Contact https:///2347084523237 for any China Pickups,Chinese Account,WeChat Pay,Alipay all available for instant pickup,Your Money Available in 60 Minutes � � Good Rate � �
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car by samictelecoms(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Congratulations bro

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya's Billionaire Father Follows On N*ked Instagram Slay Queens / “how Far This Jacket Na” Falz Reacts To Davido’s New Photo / Singer Destiny Boy In School, Poses With His Class Mates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.