Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (131918 Views)

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account / 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them / COVID-19: Quarantine Protocol For Travelers Arriving In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Hayzed0601(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin angrysome people's mission on Nairaland is to come and diss,they feel so satisfied after doing that ;Dsome people's mission on Nairaland is to come and diss,they feel so satisfied after doing that,no joy
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Sultty(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wizygreat12:
Who want to join me now?
I'll pass.definitely daboomb will join u, he is famished from shooting blank and has nothing to eat during this lockdown
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by ajog1: 1:04am On Apr 22, 2020
stagger:

When some of my classmates living abroad see what I have put in place here, they are stunned. Many of them desire to come back. I know some drowning in child support payments. E no easy o.
Hey stagger, I have got something for you, kindly reply your mail.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Biafra1stson:

MrBrownJay1 I hope you're seeing this post the government knows a man stopped from working for his food should be given food. No let mama thank you block ya head from reasoning.

but of course, what else you need the gov to do for you? fukc your wife and raise your children too, abi?!
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 5:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Sultty:

I'll pass.definitely daboomb will join u, he is famished from shooting blank and has nothing to eat during this lockdown

Hahahaha, the neurosis is spreading! grin

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Biafra1stson: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

but of course, what else you need the gov to do for you? fukc your wife and raise your children too, abi?!

That's what I've been trying to put in your block head since. Let the government do their role like other government and let the people do their role. People like you is why we have a bad government today, if people like you will say the truth and come out as men if at all you're a man we can have a change.
With all these goodies why will a taxi man with a family who is poor at the main time come out to hustle food again.

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Afrikween(f): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
After more than two months of quarantine — my beards are like that of Rick Rubin, my tummy is big, depression every day, my thought about life would be different now and I still have two more months to stay indoor.

I’ve been quarantined for 9 weeks (63 days). Today is Orthodox Easter so I stepped out of the house to receive fresh air.

Check out soon of my photos below.
you dey in the abroad, you still dey complain.. oya come naija na make you enjoy your quarantine.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
winkNo worry i gat this.
CollinsWeGlobe:

chai cry cry cry
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Biafra1stson:

That's what I've been trying to put in your block head since. Let the government do their role like other government and let the people do their role. People like you is why we have a bad government today, if people like you will say the truth and come out as men if at all you're a man we can have a change.
With all these goodies why will a taxi man with a family who is poor at the main time come out to hustle food again.

NEWSFLASH: Nigeria will never be USA or Canada...stop dreaming!!!!

when YOU do your role like American/Canadian citizens... and pay 10s of thousands of $$ in taxes every year, then AND ONLY THEN can/should you remotely expect the same as American/Canadians.... or foolishly try to compare yourself with them.

whats next in your madness nonsense?! people get free housing in these countries so you expect the Nigerian gov to also give you free housing?!?!?!?

[img]https://media1./images/e6d4753ee88e32a491f9debbb10e9100/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Futurejoy(f): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
OkoAnike:

Sure, she did... Possibly that's how they roll.

That sounds like there is no longer attraction between them. It’s not my business anyways

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Biafra1stson: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

when YOU do your role like American/Canadian citizens... and pay 10s of thousands of $$ in taxes every year, then AND ONLY THEN can/should you remotely expect the same as American/Canadians.... or foolishly try to compare yourself with them.

whats next in your madness nonsense?! people get free housing in these countries so you expect the Nigerian gov to also give you free housing?!?!?!?

Nobody wants free housing. Atleast palliative measures for just these period. From the billions donated.

#PEACE
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Nobody wants free housing. Atleast palliative measures for just these period. From the billions donated.

U made a point on tax very good. I get your point but u dont get mine. My anger with you is that u dont see any bad side with the government.
Talking about tax. We dont have a data base how many people are working in Nigeria. With only recovered funds from EFCC and donations that was burnt by our government do u know it will go a long way. Without even tax.

Talking about this woman she's pregnant and she must go out to put to birth you cant say she should put to birth in her house. With that 700 billion that was burnt do you know it would go a long way in testing everybody one after the other, from door to door. Do you know NCDC number has not been reachable for some days now.

bro, let us be honest for a minute....JUST ONE MINUTE... if Nigeria starts to hand out free food, how many people in the entire state of Lagos do you believe will NOT say they need free food?!?! ALL NIGERIANS whether struggling or not will ask for free food...thats the nature of the man/problem.

so, YES some people need help and YES the gov is trying to help the best they can, but dont expect the gov to help everyone who believe they need free food etc from the gov. this taxi driver who had a job and income before the covid-madness started DOES NOT need help from the gov...he needs a brain to understand that he should have saved money! now if you believe that anyone without money today, need Gov's help then this is why we will never see eye to eye on this issue.

the money donated is to primarily fight covid-19, not to share among Nigerians as chop money! the gov is tryingto help the poorest out there but understand that NOT everyone will receive a cheque of free money (and even if they do, the majority will say that its not enough anyway)!
so the gov can never win and should instead do what matters instead!
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Biafra1stson: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, let us be honest for a minute....JUST ONE MINUTE... if Nigeria starts to hand out free food, how many people in the entire state of Lagos do you believe will NOT say they need free food?!?! ALL NIGERIANS whether struggling or not will ask for free food...thats the nature of the man/problem.

so, YES some people need help and YES the gov is trying to help the best they can, but dont expect the gov to help everyone who believe they need free food etc from the gov. this taxi driver who had a job and income before the covid-madness started DOES NOT need help from the gov...he needs a brain to understand that he should have saved money! now if you believe that anyone without money today, need Gov's help then this is why we will never see eye to eye. on this issue

Peace and love to u. Pls I'm done with this argument dont quote me again thanks

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by bestabigaelever(f): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

So guys in Nigeria can't cook too?
Was talking about the country not cooking
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Nigeria is in a state of emergency

And u don't even know it

No I don't know it and would never and you know why

The words I speak are life and heals!

I choose to heal rather than destroy

I choose to be on the positive side....

I see a better Nigeria even if I don't live to see it...

NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT SOMEDAY!
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Hadampson(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
cnonyechi:

God bless you abundantly. I am here in Nigeria and most of these things I just hear about I don't experience any at all. I wonder when we will start seeing potential in Nigeria. Everyone just wants to travel abroad sha

Do you know why Nigerians want to travel out of the country undecided

People have different reasons as to why they want to emigrate to another country.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Hadampson(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
emmahoney:
I see no justifiable reason for argument that is going on here. Living in a civilised society has numerous advantages beyond its disadvantages.

You can only enjoy Nigeria " if you have money ". The simple question is , can everyone be rich? Definitely, NO. Are poor people not supposed to enjoy basic amenities? You can answer this question and please be truthful to yourself. Many people here are just singing praises of Nigeria basically because they have been fortunate in Nigeria. They should look around their neighbourhood and see millions of people suffering. At least, sane countries made basic things available for their citizens as well as foreigners. Can the same be said about Nigeria? In addition, many of these people who are singing praises of Nigeria are those who in one way or the other are benefiting from the sharp practices that are taking place in the Nigerian leadership system.

So, if basic amenities are not available for people irrespective of their social class, why should we then be sugar coating the country? I understand the fact that some people have the damn money to make Nigeria their own heaven. But, is this applicable to 20% of the Nigerian population? If 24/7 electricity seems unachievable in Nigeria, what will then be possible?

If you can get out, please do so asap. However, remember to invest back home. This would be needed some day as a foreign land will always be a foreign land .

Spot on *claps*

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Hadampson(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Demainman1:

I don't have a problem with your English writing......my problem is with your logic....Nigeria is a country where only the rich are happy....should it be like that? NO!

You can praise Nigeria all you like because you are fortunate to be rich...many poor Nigerians abroad are enjoying life more than you...whether you believe or not is not my business.

You are simply living the 'fools paradise'. I can bet my last cent that non of those your children live in Nigeria.

You have said it all cool
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 27, 2020
For real
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
pstmikol1:

Am very sorry sir, please can you help me with anything, this lockdown had made it impossible to go out and work leaving me stranded, anything will be appreciated. Thanks sir.

Trust me, bro. You are richer than I cry I'd advise you go to your community representative, counsellor. Tell him you need money. May God help us all
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
No be small tin oo
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Hahaha, this your gif cracked me up, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Buhahaha grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by flyingpig: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
stagger:

When you have money in Nigeria or indeed in Africa, 99% of these "issues" are taken care of.

One of my former pastors used to say that there are demons that money can bind. I never knew the meaning until I started stepping into the realm of financial overflow.

Where my house in Abuja is, light has not blinked since Sunday last week. Most people cannot afford to pay rent there. I also have a house in an African country where I spend half the year and I pay the rent there in US dollars. Even the police in that area know that I am not the typical native they see everywhere. When they see me jogging or taking a walk past their checkpoint, they greet me with respect.

These are things that money can do and knowing my circumstances and how they have changed in 20 years, I can compare both sides and tell you categorically that with money, life in Naija can be paradise.

Money has an odour you cannot brush off. You do not even need to be as rich as Dangote to enjoy these things. Just make sure you have at least three to four income streams that bring you 6 figures a month and you are good to go.

See rich man

Oga help me buy laptop make i learn video editing skills and earn a living on Upwork na?

Empower a youth

My account balance na 63 naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.