Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,194 members, 7,864,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real (521 Views)

Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real / What They Are Not Telling You About 5G / What Is 5G? Everything You Need To Know About 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real by confluence: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
I don't know what section of nairaland. To post this, but I believe after watching this video you will change your mind about the 5G conspiracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbYHJcMbz8
Re: After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real by Gwagone: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
okay
Re: After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real by StreetFight: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
confluence:
I don't know what section of nairaland. To post this, but I believe after watching this video you will change your mind about the 5G conspiracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbYHJcMbz8

So you are still after this nonsense.

Get out of here meeennnn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real by GamalNasser: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
And people who have never created any new idea or solution bin their life like rusher14 will come here and type GIBBERISH..SMH
Re: After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real by OpinionPoll: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
I watched that video and I must say that this doctor might get killed if he's not careful. See what I deduced from the video @OP
1. Ebola was a research product of the US and the researcher on getting to know the purpose of the research, backed off and was arrested and imprisoned.
2. Covid-19 is also a research product of the US
3. Donald Trump and the sponsors of the covid19 research are enemies
4. Donald Trump and the WHO are enemies
5. WHO and the sponsors are working together
6. US commits attrocities and point fingers at another country
7. 5G network has a frequency that affects our immune system
8. Google, facebook, WHO and the sponsors are working together.
9. Not everything the media is allowed to air or publish, some are hidden

@confluence Those are my deductions

2 Likes

Re: After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real by averagejoee: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
i am thinking in the same way that they may take guy out of the way.These are trying period for the world, am currently on Holiday here in Ireland, same theory flying around here.God Almighty please save the world.
OpinionPoll:
I watched that video and I must say that this doctor might get killed if he's not careful. See what I deduced from the video @OP
1. Ebola was a research product of the US and the researcher on getting to know the purpose of the research, backed off and was arrested and imprisoned.

1 Like

Re: After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real by nabiz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

So you are still after this nonsense.

Get out of here meeennnn.

don't you have data to whatch the video or are you paid buy the under World to distract people from knowing the truth
Re: After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real by nabiz(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
OpinionPoll:

you have my like. U really summarise the video
Re: After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real by OpinionPoll: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
nabiz:
you have my like. U really summarise the video
Thank you
Re: After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real by Adonispco: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
OpinionPoll:
Thank you

Seconded.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Spreads To Imo State As Toll Hits 1182 / BREAKING: Sorrento Finds COVID 19 ANTIBODY / I Was Shot By Hoodlums In My Dream, But I Didn't Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.