Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It (2822 Views)

I Lost My Mtn Sim But Was Not Registered By Me / Libby App For Kindle Fire Download With Easy Steps / Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by Asianjollof007: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please help. What could be the cause??
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by Flytime: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Asianjollof007:
let me guess opera mini.
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by nonny1212: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
I can't update or download from google play store with my airtel SIM too. Had complained to the customer care to no avail. Almost 2weeks plus
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by Galactico4ever(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
If U have another browser like chrome or uc browser try using that to download.also check if you have enough memory space
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by Ejadike(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Asianjollof007:
Have you tried other browsers?
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by Ejadike(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
nonny1212:
I can't update or download from google play store with my airtel SIM too. Had complained to the customer care to no avail. Almost 2weeks plus
but you can download from Web browsers?
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by nonny1212: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ejadike:
but you can download from Web browsers?
Yes I do
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by mahkanjuh: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Check the APN setting
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by Karex81(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
nonny1212:
problem is play store clear your play store cache and data

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by rapthugx(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
I have same problem. Mine started few days ago. I have cleared cache, cleared data all to no avail. I can download heavy files with browser. Just Google play that I have issues with. SIM is also Airtel, though I don't think is the problem.
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by nonny1212: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Karex81:

problem is play store clear your play store cache and data
Just did that. Still the same.
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by nonny1212: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
rapthugx:
I have same problem. Mine started few days ago. I have cleared cache, cleared data all to no avail. I can download heavy files with browser. Just Google play that I have issues with. SIM is also Airtel, though I don't think is the problem.
I think it's airtel as i have someone else experiencing same issue
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by silencer73(m): 3:47am On May 24, 2020
Follow this link and set everything correctly I just resolved mine now https://www.legit.ng/1148162-how-configure-airtel-sim-card-browsing.html
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It by pyrex23(m): 4:39am On May 24, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Change your apn settings to
Internet.ng.airtel.com

(1) (Reply)

Use Twitter Without Vpn Using SSH [100% Working And Safe Method] / Tecno Pova Neo Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Blackberry Blod 2 For N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.