Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

How To Get Paid By Gossiping About People's Lifestyles And Affairs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get Paid By Gossiping About People's Lifestyles And Affairs (160 Views)

Police Officer Meagan Hall Dismissed For On-Shift Sex Romps & Illicit Affairs / Is This True About People Working In Lagos? / Qualities Of Good Leadership Lifestyles Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Paid By Gossiping About People's Lifestyles And Affairs by digitboss(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Do you know you can get paid by gossiping about people lifestyles and affair?

Imagine! You just seat in front of a group of people and you start gossiping and make at least N100k monthly...

Won't you join the terrain of gossipers?

Ehen! Before you start shouting and yelling at me that gossiping is wrong

Listen to me for a moment!

There is a real business in gossiping and when you start the business and with some dedication.. Vooom you'll start counting thousands in your bank account.

Well, I don't mean local gossip oo, that amebo wey you go do about your friend or your next door neighbor ooo

I mean the real side of it, the side that will pour money into your bank account.

I know by now you will be anticipating to know the real gist and how you can change your local amebo skills Into a real time money trilling business

OK..let me tell you,in this digital age, gossiping about some set of people will dramatically make you more money

All you need to do is to convert your local amebo skill into cash pulling business by going DIGITAL with amebo.

Yes, I mean going DiGITAL!!!

When you go digital with your gossip skills,you no longer will be gossiping to a little group of people but you'll be communicating with thousands of people at the same time

And the moment they find your gossip interesting,,,voom you'll be raking money in your bank account.

But the question that will be grinning in your mind right now is:

HOW CAN I START THIS GOSSIP BUSINESS?

The answer is very simple....START A GOSSIP BLOG!

This gossip blog is where you will package all those your small small amebos wey you don gather and share it to thousands of people at the same time

Let's say you discovered that Davido just bought a new Bugatti for his two year old child as a birthday gift.

All you need to do is to write about it, add your own spices, Onga and even onions sef and post it to your blog.you'll see all those gossip listeners folding their legs and arms waiting to read it.

And the more people read your post on your blog the more money you'll get.

You can ask the likes of Linda ikeji and other top gossip bloggers in Nigerian, you'll know that there is a real money spinning opportunities in it

If you noh say you sabi amebo well well, NOW is the best time to start your own gossip blog.

And if you need help on how to get started and succeed in the business, then you can bang me via my WhatsApp number

PS: not just gossip blog,you can also blog about your skill, talent or ideas.

If you have any question make your comments here

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Professional Courses A Sales Person Can Underatake. / Community For Startup / Aspiring Entrepreneur / Opt In To CPM Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.