Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Beckham Slips Up In An Interview With Vogue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beckham Slips Up In An Interview With Vogue (978 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer / Kim Kardashain Shares More Photos From Her Make-up Free Photo Shoot With Vogue S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beckham Slips Up In An Interview With Vogue by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2011
Following years of speculation, Victoria Beckham has inadvertently admitted she had breast implants removed.

The Daily Mirror reports that in a taped interview with British Vogue, Beckham, 36, made the comment “No torpedo bazookas, either. Gone,” before realising what she’d said and refusing to say more.

Beckham’s chest has long been the subject of “has she, hasn’t she” discussion, on which she’s always declined to comment. She was believed to have had implants in 2000, when her bust increased from A-cup to a DD, only to have them removed in 2009.

In the same interview with Vogue, the former Spice Girl also criticised the way she appears in celebrity photos.

She said: “I’m a positive person.

“I always look at my miserable face and think, ‘Why didn’t I just smile?’ because I’m quite a happy, smiley person. But when I see the paparazzi, I freeze.

“Maybe that’s my safety wall after all the years of crap. Still, at least the bag looks fabulous.”

The designer also spoke of her husband David Beckham, saying he’s finally started to show his age.
“The other morning I looked across at David just after he’d woken up and thought, ‘You look really crap!’ Thank God, because this is a man who always looked so perfect.

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/latest-news/article/-/8603387/oops-victoria-beckham-admits-to-breast-surgery/
Re: Beckham Slips Up In An Interview With Vogue by spikedcylinder: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
I thought she said she didn't like smiling because she had bad teeth?
Re: Beckham Slips Up In An Interview With Vogue by semid4lyfe(m): 12:44am On Jan 07, 2011
No news in this. . . moving on

(1) (Reply)

Pat Attah Turns Evangelist – Preaches The Gospel On Facebook / Jayz And Beyonce Has Spent $im On Their Unborn Child / Knighthouse Parts Ways With Rapper-singer Mo’cheddah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.