Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

"i Want A Flat Stomach But My Stomach Never Looks Flat!" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "i Want A Flat Stomach But My Stomach Never Looks Flat!" (1730 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Pain On The Left Side Of My Stomach / Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"i Want A Flat Stomach But My Stomach Never Looks Flat!" by fameissues(f): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
[Maybe this sounds like you?
"I want a flat stomach but my stomach never looks flat!"
"My jeans fit in the morning but won't fasten by evening!"
"My tummy feels heavy and bloated even after small meals!"
"I've tried every pill, potion and diet on the market but despite losing weight my stomach still looks fat and bloated!"
"I hate counting calories and doing boring sit-ups and crunches!"
If this sounds all too familiar you are not alone!

Bloating makes you look and feel fat and for some people, trying to keep a Flat Stomach is a daily battle due to constant abdominal bloating. How often have you complained that those favourite jeans that fit so snugly first thing in the morning are bursting at the seams by evening? You eat healthily, you're relatively fit and your weight and bum are normal so why do you still look fat? How can you stop bloating?

IF THIS SOUND LIKE YOU, SEND ME AN EMAIL at faith.emenike@yahoo.com AND I WILL SHOW YOU A POWERFUL SECRET THAT WILL HELP YOU GET AN AMAZING TUMMY TUCK WITHOUT SITUPS!!!!
Re: "i Want A Flat Stomach But My Stomach Never Looks Flat!" by SlimHealth: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2011
If you really want to lose weight properly you have to get my free e-book. Send blank mail with subject "4 steps to weight loss" to thinner2thinner@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

"How To Get Rid Of Blackheads And Whiteheads" / How To Save A Choking Victim (PICTURES) / Itching Of The Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.