Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

- Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (1081 Views)

Oil Price Drops To Below Zero In Unprecedented Wipeout / How COVID-19 Will Affect The Economy And How You Should Brace Up / Gold Price And Oil Price Both Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by nafisu: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: by seyidboy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
when some state govt starts to fail in paying monthly salaries, my broda u go understand coolwhen some state govt starts to fail in paying monthly salaries, my broda u go understand

1 Like

Re: by nafisu: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: by yungryce: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
seyidboy:
when some state govt starts to fail in paying monthly salaries, my broda u go understand coolwhen some state govt starts to fail in paying monthly salaries, my broda u go understand

this would be the least of the problems. our budget is based on our oil that we haven't even sold yet. we are in crazy debt as is, and there is still Rona by the corner

1 Like

Re: by nafisu: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: by Faponmile(m): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Let them keep sharing what is left to the North alone and when there's nothing left the same North will skin them alive! I'm not a prophet.

1 Like

Re: by hungryboy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Una President go soon enter loan market go beg either China, Imf, or World bank sef for money were him go take pay salaries.

So many roads were dem been plan to build this year don enter voicemail, na till further notice go be that, so many Federal Government contractors were dey site, go soon pack their machines comot due to lack of mobilisation from the FG.

Our economy is so dependent on oil and oil money, so, expect many jobs to be lost and many companies to lock shop.

1 Like

Re: by nafisu: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
sadly it affects us all, most States can't even pay salaries without federal government allocation

Faponmile:
Let them keep sharing what is left to the North alone and when there's nothing left the same North will skin them alive! I'm not a prophet.
Re: by nafisu: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
bros if we continue to dey borrow money na one chance o especially from that China. i no trust them at all.. who go even come pay all the debts sef e don dey plenty .. plenty truth full this your talk

hungryboy:
Una President go soon enter loan market go beg either China, Imf, or World bank sef for money were him go take pay salaries.

So many roads were dem been plan to build this year don enter voicemail, na till further notice go be that, so many Federal Government contractors were dey site, go soon pack their machines comot due to lack of mobilisation from the FG.

Our economy is so dependent on oil and oil money, so, expect many jobs to be lost and many companies to lock shop.
Re: by vastolord4(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Now our leaders will buckle up that's if they know how to

1 Like

Re: by AgoraRoad(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
seyidboy:
nafisu:
this will be chaotic, how will the economy survive? any suggestions my brother.

yungryce:

this would be the least of the problems. our budget is based on our oil that we haven't even sold yet. we are in crazy debt as is, and there is still Rona by the corner
Faponmile:
hungryboy:

vastolord4:
Now our leaders will buckle up that's if they know how to

Hello everybody so you may have been watching the news and you have seen how That oil prices have been the lowest it has verbenn since the 1980s and ANd I m here to tell that YOU HAVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY OR U WILL LIVE IN REGRET FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

What you need to do is but Oil futures on the forex market and hold it until September 2020. The reason Oil is so low right now is because Cornavirsus has halted the economy and RUssian and Opec is in a price war right now bu that is only TEMPORARY.

Sign up at Tradersway you can use the metatrader app on your phone for easy trading https://www.tradersway.com/?ib=1216454

And apply for MT4.VAR or MT4.ECN and use 1;1000 leverage to make the most money as u can. YOU BETTER ACT QUICK EVERYDAY COUNTS.

use my bonus code to get a rebate 1216454

Look at the chart its a 99% drop!!!

Re: by omoyankee3(m): 3:53am On Apr 21, 2020
diversify now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Speech On 2022 Budget Proposal / My Royal Q Journey / ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.