Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Etisalat Employment For Independent Sales Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Employment For Independent Sales Executive (1139 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / We Are Looking For Independent Marketers And Distributors Nationwide / VACANCY FOR INDEPENDENT POWER PROJECT (IPP) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Employment For Independent Sales Executive by kele1975(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2011
Please am one of the candidates that was offered employment and was meant to commence training on the 5th of jan.2011 but am yet to receive my posting for the venue.please if there is an candidate that has received his posting please let me know.thanks
Re: Etisalat Employment For Independent Sales Executive by Mintonsam: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2011
guy am hamza abdullahi.i applied too but still no any response, i went to their office and they said etisalat dont have any connection with one network, so i tink its a scam did u also.send documents to lagos?well am confused too, well my number is 08069773521 the problem is that they are still.advertising that same job again on nairaland check,

bye,
Re: Etisalat Employment For Independent Sales Executive by kele1975(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2011
Thanks I did send documents to Lagos also.The last time I heard from them was on the Ist of Januaury via sms regarding the posting for the training
Re: Etisalat Employment For Independent Sales Executive by Mintonsam: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2011
hi, dont u tink that thing was a scam,

(1) (Reply)

Karrox Holds Job Aptitude/it Training Test, February 4 / Maple Group Interview / NEW & HOT ''YOOKOSJOBSITE -business Owners, Mds And Ceos Unveils Yookos Jobsite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.