Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] (5873 Views)

Na POS This Guy Later Open. Him Shop Dey My Area (photo) / Intimidation: See How This Guy Turned His Android Into An Iphone 13 / Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This (2) (3) (4)

Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
This guy does a lot of cool reviews on tech gadgets and I have been following him for a while now. I'm not here to start any argument? But my question is do secret societies exist [Those ruling the world]

Is the Illuminati theory baseless or there are some sorts of truth its existence and beliefs?

The symbol on MKBHD's cloth is kinda controversial.

What's your view?

If to join illuminati na the way make we Know...

Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Zimri(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2020

Guy you dey funny ooo....

Nothing goes for free in this world. Fame and wealth are both good but they are "expensive" they have "a price"

Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Mywd: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
OP does he wear it often?
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by DriggityDre: 2:49am On Apr 21, 2020
OrestesDante
Yes, I know him. He goes by the name "Marques Brownlee". Yes, he does amazing tech reviews. I check his site before I purchase any new apple product. He has a great channel.

Currently a subscriber smiley

Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by DriggityDre: 2:52am On Apr 21, 2020
OrestesDante:
But my question is do secret societies exist [Those ruling the world]

Is the Illuminati theory baseless or there are some sorts of truth its existence and beliefs?
Nawao OP. How does knowing the guy affect the answer to this question? grin

Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by DriggityDre: 2:55am On Apr 21, 2020
cc OrestesDante
Yes, secret societies do exist. Just like occults exist. I usually laugh when I hear people say the Illuminati was created by the devil (whose existence is still not proven undecided). This is an effect of Illiteracy. Most people don't read; and that is creating a lot of stvpid, ignorant people.
First of, do you know about the origin of the Illuminati? Are you familiar with their purpose? Do you know the founders?
Quote;

The Illuminati is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776 in Bavaria, today part of Germany. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them." The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through edict by Charles Theodore, Elector of Bavaria with the encouragement of the Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787, and 1790. In the following several years, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.
In subsequent use, "Illuminati" has referred to various organisations which have claimed or have been claimed to be connected to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, though these links have been unsubstantiated. These organisations have often been alleged to conspire to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations, in order to gain political power and influence and to establish a New World Order. Central to some of the more widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power in dozens of novels, films, television shows, comics, video games, and music videos.
Note that, I highlighted those words to indicate that there was no substantial proof of the Illuminati's existence after its villification post-1790s. Just conspiracies and rumors that are circling about, even to this day. Please note, I am not denying the fact that there could be an Illuminati in our time... but no one is sure if it's the same faction or just some cult-wannabes that are struggling to remain relevant.

Several recent and present-day fraternal organisations claim to be descended from the original Bavarian Illuminati and openly use the name "Illuminati". Some of these groups use a variation on the name "The Illuminati Order" in the name of their own organizations, while others, such as the Ordo Templi Orientis, have "Illuminati" as a level within their organisation's hierarchy. However, there is no evidence that these present-day groups have any real connection to the historic order. They have not amassed significant political power or influence, and most, rather than trying to remain secret, promote unsubstantiated links to the Bavarian Illuminati as a means of attracting membership.

Conspiracy theorists and writers such as Mark Dice have argued that the Illuminati have survived to this day.
Many conspiracy theories propose that world events are being controlled and manipulated by a secret society calling itself the Illuminati. Conspiracy theorists have claimed that many notable people were or are members of the Illuminati. Presidents of the United States are a common target for such claims.
Other theorists contend that a variety of historical events were orchestrated by the Illuminati, from the French Revolution, the Battle of Waterloo and the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy, to an alleged communist plot to hasten the "New World Order" by infiltrating the Hollywood film industry.

At the end, that's what they are.... conspiracy theories. The question of whether the original Illuminati is still an active faction, remains unanswered, to this day.

You can learn more from the Internet, you know. Do some research. It will save you the trouble of learning from ignorant people.
If you want to know about why the sign is so popular, it's because it's kinda cool on clothes TBH cool tongue

Pic below: Adam Weishaupt (1748–1830), founder of the Bavarian Illuminati

Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by K254725: 4:14am On Apr 21, 2020
The symbol is to notify his people to support one of their own.
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by hidhrhis(m): 4:31am On Apr 21, 2020
u sha want us to subscribe to your youtube channel la scope la brain we aint doing that bro

Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Thelucifer666(m): 4:44am On Apr 21, 2020
OrestesDante:
This guy does a lot of cool reviews on tech gadgets and I have been following him for a while now. I'm not here to start any argument? But my question is do secret societies exist [Those ruling the world]

What's your view?

UNA NOR DAY TIRE?
MKBHD is hard working guy since he was child[ hes old videos are still there]
Nigga is where he is cuz of he makes one the best phone reviews.
Cant you religious people take a break from tinting someone's image with rubbish?
Most people abroad don't see it as anything because they know it's not real unlike people like you here in Africa wen dah feaf flying witches.

Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by SODbaba2(m): 5:35am On Apr 21, 2020
OrestesDante:

What's your view?

I checked him out, he even has a sub reddit on reddit. Dude is gone Sha.

Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by SODbaba2(m): 5:40am On Apr 21, 2020
SODbaba2:

I checked him out, he even has a sub reddit on reddit. Dude is gone Sha. Someone asked that question on Reddit

Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Thelucifer666:

UNA NOR DAY TIRE?
[s]Cant you religious people take a break from tinting someone's image with rubbish?[/s]
[s]Most people abroad don't see it as anything because they know it's not real unlike people like you here in Africa wen dah feaf flying witches.[/s]

Mr. Lucifer,
I know he is a hard worker, I haven't brought anything religious here, if you have reasonable point air it, if you don't have anything meaningful to say and stop unnecessary yelling. Na simple question I ask cheesy

Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 21, 2020
DriggityDre:

Nawao OP. How does knowing the guy affect the answer to this question? grin

The symbol on his cloth ni jare
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 21, 2020
SODbaba2:

I checked him out, he even has a sub reddit on reddit. Dude is gone Sha.

He is a big, infact a "celebrity" in the tech reviewers' world. I ditched unbox therapy for him

Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by DriggityDre: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2020
OrestesDante:

The symbol on his cloth ni jare
Lol. No probs. I dropped a post above, if you care to know.
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by broomhaylie: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2020
You need to take rest home. grin tongue
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by sweetlo: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2020
I was suprised to see him interviewing Bill Gates and Elon Musk with not much of a talking point.
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by pesty100(m): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Someone worked hard for years, now he is successful, yet some people would like to try and attribute his success to joining secret society.
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Zikar: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2020
sweetlo:
I was suprised to see him interviewing Bill Gates and Elon Musk with not much of a talking point.

What do you mean no talking point?
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by sweetlo: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Zikar:

What do you mean no talking point?

Have you watched it?

If yes, tell me the questions he asked
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2020
hidhrhis:
u sha want us to subscribe to your youtube channel
la scope la brain
we aint doing that bro

Make reading a habit
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Auxigen(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Thelucifer666:

UNA NOR DAY TIRE?
Cant you religious people take a break from tinting someone's image with rubbish?
Most people abroad don't see it as anything because they know it's not real unlike people like you here in Africa wen dah feaf flying witches.
I tire ooo!
People fit find something for where something no dey
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Johnny141: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2020
is he that famous on YouTube lol watch and subscribe to my YouTube channel with the link showing below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFmwi97RTNw
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by hidhrhis(m): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2020
OrestesDante:

Make reading a habit
sorry i apologise i mistook u 4 d person
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Npower: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Please who knows the guy's website? Kindly share
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Pharaoh350s(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Na you
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by espn(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes we have secret societies...So much is going on in the world...evil and bad...
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Ray07(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
OrestesDante:

He is a big, infact a "celebrity" in the tech reviewers' world. I ditched unbox therapy for him
but unbox therapy big o . . .
This guy is very calm with his review . . .
Re: Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ray07:
but unbox therapy big o . . .
This guy is very calm with his review . . .

Mkbhd is better

Esut 2011 - 2012 Admission List / Adeyemi College Of Education( Affiliated To OAU)2016/2017 Direct Entry / Neco 2016 Biology Practical Specimen-cockroach