Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Many One Bedroom Flats Can Be Built On A 100 By 50 Plot Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many One Bedroom Flats Can Be Built On A 100 By 50 Plot Of Land (2749 Views)

Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos / Benin City:100 By 50 Plot Of Land At Ekosodin Back Of Uniben Benin City / How Much House Can Be Built On A Plot Of Land 50/100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many One Bedroom Flats Can Be Built On A 100 By 50 Plot Of Land by llade(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2011
I really want to know cos I intend starting my project soon. I gave an architect to prepare the house plans but unfortunately he brought a plan which contained 5 flats but am not 2 comfortable with the size of free space left. I wud like enof space for car park, borehole and not sacrifice these because I need more flats on the land.
Re: How Many One Bedroom Flats Can Be Built On A 100 By 50 Plot Of Land by az1987: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
hello,
how many bed room did you want because that is my work depend the money you have at hand then bungalow or upstairs you want i can give you new modern design that is superb with enough space for car parking okay
Hope to hear from you thanks
SHOTECH & ASSOCIATES
Architectural , Electrical, Mechanical,
Building consultant
9,Eyo street Palmgrove Lagos
Tel: 08089893826
Email : shodamola_azeez@yahoo.com
contact me for more details about your building plan

(1) (Reply)

4bedroom Terrace House @ With Swimming Pool 4 Sale @ Parkview Ikoyi Lagos 100m / WHY YOU MUST BUY INTO HECTARES OF DIAMONDS,perfectly dry lands in sangotedo / Turkish PPR Pipes And Fittings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.