Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,626 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

COVID-19: One Index Person Recorded In Sokoto State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: One Index Person Recorded In Sokoto State (287 Views)

COVID-19: One Dies, 90 Arrested In Katsina For Burning Police Station / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: One Index Person Recorded In Sokoto State by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
BROADCAST OF GOVERNOR AMINU WAZIRI TAMBUWAL OF SOKOTO STATE ON THE EMERGENCE OF FIRST COVID-19 CASE IN THE STATE

April 20, 2020

Government House, Sokoto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bismillahi rahmanir rahim.

Wa salallahu ala nabiyul karim

Inna lil lahi wa Inna Ilaihir rajiun!!!

My fellow citizens of Sokoto state it is with a very heavy heart and sadness that I break this news to you today of a case of Corona virus (COVID-19) here in Sokoto.

The index person, who is receiving treatment at the bUsman Danfodio Teaching Hospital [SOKOTO] at the moment, now that the case has been confirmed, shall be transferred to the Sokoto state established isolation center at Amanawa.

I appeal to our citizens to continue to obey and respect all the measures as laid out by all the health experts for us to continue to contain the spread of the scourge of this virus, which is a reality.

We have heard about it before, but it is now here with us. We must, therefore, redouble our efforts as a government and as citizens to curtail the spread. I, therefore appeal once again, that all measures put in place should continue to be respected. And, if need be, for the safety of the generality of the people of Sokoto state, we may take further necessary measures.

I, therefore before hand, appeal for support and cooperation, in the best interest of all of us. We pray that God Almighty shall Grant him speedy recovery and that God Almighty shall help us to curtail the spread of this pandemic.

Wa salami alaikum wa rahamatullahi ta'ala was barakatahu

Source:
Bashar Sarkin Yakin Jabo
State Chairman
Sokoto State Social Media Organisations (SOSMO)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2802447589790877&id=833632093339113

Re: COVID-19: One Index Person Recorded In Sokoto State by FINESHIRT(m): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19: One Index Person Recorded In Sokoto State by CokeBar(f): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
ṣallā -llāhu ʿalayhī wa-ʾālihī wa-sallam

Allah ya kiyaye!

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: How To Avoid Fake Coronavirus News / Urgent Sos: The Truth About Covid-19 In Nigeria / 26th Of April Sunday 2020 Latest COVID-19 News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.