Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia (40523 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by omoakoraye: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
BlackBuhari:

NA .....

CORONA VIRUS ....

AFRICAN PATTERN WILL BE WORSE ......

No symptoms ..... You will Just slump and die ....
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Justice505: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Reading news of two death this morning is something i dont envisage for. Let me leave nairaland for Sometime.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Pictures or false story
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by AmazingELixir: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2020
cry cry cry

After 7 years or more in the university, sleepless nights reading and resources spent training him only to comman die when he is about to harvest his planted investment.

Chai!!

Ooh Lawd!...how can we be losing the little number of medical practitioners left in the country after US, UK and Canada had scooped a vast majority of them.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2020
DonMustafa:
It could be that he was overworked. I know a lady nurse who does 24 hours shifts now. She will do 24 hours, go home for 12 hours rest, come back for another 24 hours straight. If there's is rush or emergency, her 12 hours off is suspended. Crazy times
That's the TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by SeyiDominion: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2020
People are so quick to jump to conclusions on what killed him. Why not wait for post mortem reports?

RIP to the dead.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Longman8: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Rip Doc
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by ud4u: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2020
It's a pity, rip
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2020
God save your people.

Contact us for genuine lands and houses within Nigeria.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Nightwolf2002: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2020
h
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by solmus: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2020
whats the fate of ordinary people if the little doctors we have are loosing their life
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by ikorodureporta: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2020
covik related
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by OdefaGirl(f): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Let them take samples and test him still........ let's know the cause of death. This is not a time to assume that all deaths are normal.... please, for the sake of his family and other health workers...
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by doggedfighter(f): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2020
A family has been plunged into mourning.
A young house officer at that !
Death has no conscience

1 Like

Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by 7abibi(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2020
DonMustafa:
It could be that he was overworked. I know a lady nurse who does 24 hours shifts now. She will do 24 hours, go home for 12 hours rest, come back for another 24 hours straight. If there's is rush or emergency, her 12 hours off is suspended. Crazy times

All those people dropping bank details everywhere begging for money, I have advice for you. Go and do online dating because white people have good hearts. If you meet a white person online, become their friend for a week or 2, then you explain your problem to them, they will assist you. Nigerians will only look and pass. If they help you, it is N5k max. But white people have pity.

If it is only $500 the person sends, $1 now is N400. $500 is N200,000. Imagine what N200,000 will do in your life now. This is what I did last year December and I was able to raise money to start a betting shop that is feeding me today.

You can use free sites like Facebook. But on free sites, it is hard to find people. If possible, use a paid dating site. You can see dating sites for as low as $29. I used a site called Bit Mistress to get the white lady who helped me. You can try it too. It is very cheap.
advert undecided
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2020
So sad... Condolence to his family!!!

Why do I sense that if it were one big state like that, death to Covid-19 would have just been increased by 1. undecided
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2020
At last he died before corona visit
All die na die
What matters is WHERE ARE YOU GOING AFTER THIS LIFE? HELL OR HEAVEN.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Kinematics: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Neddyogu:
Dem don take over-work kee HO.

Very possible.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by AroOkigbo(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Died in active service to the nation. May his soul rest in peace.

Sorry to degrees from the topic, pls I saw a paid advert, Clubkonnect.com, on this forum and I did a transaction with them, I registered with them, made some deposit into my wallet. They never credited my wallet, I called them, texted them no response. Pls has anybody done any transaction with them.

I don't enter for this lockdown

Pls Seun, Lala any help from you guys

You still fall for such cheap scams at this time and age?
I blame you!
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2020
People are just dying anyhow from different causes. What is really happening?

O God, forgive humanity and heal our lands of incessant deaths here and there.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by oshiiteoku: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Overwork,house officers in this Eastern part of Nigeria are the most overworked,consultants and resident doctors leave virtually all the work for them,its crazy,am sure he was on call back to back with no rest,rest on my dear.

1 Like

Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. Make them no add am for Covid-19 deaths o! Na undisclosed ailment kill am o!
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by AroOkigbo(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2020
DonMustafa:

All those people dropping bank details everywhere begging for money, I have advice for you. Go and do online dating because white people have good hearts. If you meet a white person online, become their friend for a week or 2, then you explain your problem to them, they will assist you. Nigerians will only look and pass. If they help you, it is N5k max. But white people have pity.

If it is only $500 the person sends, $1 now is N400. $500 is N200,000. Imagine what N200,000 will do in your life now. This is what I did last year December and I was able to raise money to start a betting shop that is feeding me today.

You can use free sites like Facebook. But on free sites, it is hard to find people. If possible, use a paid dating site. You can see dating sites for as low as $29. I used a site called Bit Mistress to get the white lady who helped me. You can try it too. It is very cheap.

And some people will fall for this too?
Many Nigerians are brainless and lazy!!
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2020
DonMustafa:

Ejoor biko some of us can't even afford $10 not to mention $29.

My birthday is sunday and I don't even have enough to eat before Sunday. Help a hungry man even 2k it will be very enough for me to eat on my birthday on Sunday.

Thank you sir

GTB
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by oka4ugoo: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2020
AroOkigbo:

You still fall for such cheap scams at this time and age?
I blame you!

Na paid advert here on Nairaland. The advert was done Nairaland admin. It's not those advert posted by member of the forum like you and I
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by seborrhic: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2020
DonMustafa:

After all your epistle,you finally ended up with what your true intentions are: advertising your or someone else's chitty dating site,for your own financial benefit obviously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Retired Police Officer Bites Off 18-year-old Girl's Ear In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.