Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... (3489 Views)

Used 1.5hp Samsung Air Conditioner For Sale / Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted / Clean HISENSE Air Conditioner For Sale In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by 6by8long: 1:51am On Apr 21, 2020
I stay in a 1 bedroom apartment, please recommend an air conditioner (used) that will work magic but not a pocket drainner

Also. I have a 2.2 Kva Gen, hope it works cool with my generator.....

Price range of 50 to 65k...

Please drop recommendations and reasons
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by 6by8long: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Bump
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by ceejay80s(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2020
6by8long:
I stay in a 1 bedroom apartment, please recommend an air conditioner (used) that will work magic but not a pocket drainner

Also. I have a 2.2 Kva Gen, hope it works cool with my generator..... L

Price range of 50 to 65k...

Please drop recommendations and reasons
2hp will be OK but get ready to part ways with ur generator, that gen will carry ur Ac but for how long, my advise is: go out and buy ur Ac but don't use with any gen except u have a mikano industrial of bank generator

3 Likes

Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by dangoteinlaw: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2020
Come and take mine, bought as freshly imported i was planning on using it in my next appartment however due to some unfortunate issues I haven't moved out of the current one yet. Samsung 1hp works even on low currents and chills very well the compressor is factory fitted and very noiseless. Dis it mention that its split? Quote me lets discuss further as the price is within your budget ok
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by 6by8long: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2020
ceejay80s:

2hp will be OK but get ready to part ways with ur generator, that gen will carry ur Ac but for how long, my advise is: go out and buy ur Ac but don't use with any gen except u have a mikano industrial of bank generator

Thanks.. But you forgot to suggest a Brand or model.... Does that mean any 2hp will do?

I need UK used.
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by 6by8long: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Come and take mine, bought as freshly imported i was planning on using it in my next appartment however due to some unfortunate issues I haven't moved out of the current one yet. Samsung 1hp works even on low currents and chills very well the compressor is factory fitted and very noiseless. Dis it mention that its split? Quote me lets discuss further as the price is within your budget ok

Thanks.. I don't think 1hp will be enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by ceejay80s(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2020
6by8long:

Thanks.. But you forgot to suggest a Brand or model.... Does that mean any 2hp will do?

I need UK used.
Let me not lie to u, it depends especially when it comes to used Ac , I have samsung 1.5hp I bought used, so far its working OK, there are so many good brands out there even some u HV not heard of before, I will advise u to look for an Ac technician that has a shop near u or lives near u to go along and choose a good Ac, e go chop u when e reach there and u will settle him but the koko is that u tell him to look for Ac that u will enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by dangoteinlaw: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2020
6by8long:

this one blows like the hurricanes you will love it, I usually set it on 24 or else i will freeze standby.
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by frugal(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Can I see?
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by 6by8long: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
this one blows like the hurricanes you will love it, I usually set it on 24 or else i will freeze standby.

What's your location?
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
For your budget, I will advice you to get a 1.5hp AC @ 55k. I sell if you are interested.

Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by dangoteinlaw: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
6by8long:

What's your location?
Igando Alimosho axis
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by obisite: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
6by8long:

Modified

1- A good 1 HP is supposed to be OK.. If the room is not more than 12/12 or say 14/14 with closed range..and also considering your gen...
Exclude use of Fridge with AC same time

2... Will advice you just add 10-15k, get a new 1hp AC with inverter.. To avoid story from UK used

Anything above 1hp... Be ready for the gen expense.. Hence you get a gen of higher KVA for above 1hp AC

When too much load overpower gen.. It affects n brings the gen close to grave...

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by chillex8(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
6by8long:

I use 1hp window unit in my 1-bedroom bachelor apartment. Only me dey hide inside duvet for night.
I want to believe Hp is directly proportional to cooling space.

And since you want to use with your generator, try 1hp.

Hope your generator is full copper? E.g thermocool or original Honda/tiger from Japan....

Not all these yeye elepak, constant, e.t.c cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by chillex8(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
24degrees is more or less room temperature grin
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by dangoteinlaw: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
chillex8:

24degrees is more or less room temperature grin
u won't believe it but dis baby blows like u are in winter. Had to shift my bed away from the sofit to avoid too much cold to my chest
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by 6by8long: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
obisite:

1- A good 1 HP is supposed to be OK.. If the room is not more than 12/12 or say 14/14 with closed range..and also considering your gen...
Exclude use of gen with it...

2... Will advice you just add 10-15k, get a new 1hp AC with inverter.. To avoid story from UK used

Anything above 1hp... Be ready for the gen expense.. Hence you get a gen of higher KVA for above 1hp AC

When too much load overpower gen.. It affects n brings the gen close to grave...

Thanks I appreciate.... I think I'd settle for 1hp
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by 6by8long: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
chillex8:

I use 1hp window unit in my 1-bedroom bachelor apartment. Only me dey hide inside duvet for night.
I want to believe Hp is directly proportional to cooling space.

And since you want to use with your generator, try 1hp.

Hope your generator is full copper? E.g thermocool or original Honda/tiger from Japan....

Not all these yeye elepak, constant, e.t.c cheesy

Elepon..
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by hayzed1090: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=dangoteinlaw post=88692666] Igando u

U still get am?
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by dake40(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
obisite:

Modified

1- A good 1 HP is supposed to be OK.. If the room is not more than 12/12 or say 14/14 with closed range..a nd also considering your gen...
Exclude use of [b] Fridge with AC same time
[/b]

Why?. Do you mean both shouldnt run Concurrently on PHCN even on differnt sockets?
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by dangoteinlaw: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=hayzed1090 post=88697787][/quote] yep still available

Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by dangoteinlaw: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
frugal:

Can I see?
sure u can

Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by Getintouch2004(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dear OP!
No matter what you do here on Nairaland, don't buy from Acunon. That's his moniker here.

I repeat, don't buy from him.

Better still, look for a vendor in your locality and deal. That's if you are buying a fairly used. New one? You can order online, no issue.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by princemillla(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
dangoteinlaw:

Let's talk 08113648092
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by Afuye1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
How much is the samsung
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by obisite: 2:11am On Apr 22, 2020
dake40:

Why?. Do you mean both shouldnt run Concurrently on PHCN even on differnt sockets?

On the said Gen.. (2.2kva)
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by seanjy4konji: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Getintouch2004:
Dear OP!
No matter what you do here on Nairaland, don't buy from Acunon. That's his moniker here.

Better still, look for a vendor in your locality and deal. That's if you are buying a fairly used. New one? You can order online, no issue.

Good luck!
why bro
Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by okoroemeka(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Getintouch2004:
Dear OP!

Good luck!
I wonder what went wrong you are saying don't buy from acunon,I bought a 32" LED TV(#35k) from him in 2018,he sent the TV /remote from Lagos to imo state without any scratch or story, his delivery was impressive and top notch ,the TV is still working till today,despite the fact that it has been transferred to the children's room for the past two years it has survived and still working without any repairs so far.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... by visaclick: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2023
Getintouch2004:
Dear OP!

Good luck!
oh someone else fell for acunon scam too, good thing I'm not alone. Bought a tv 65k and never used it one day. My mistake was to trust his words and have him send it to me and that's how I bought something I never used till today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hp Laptop For Clearance ! Hp 1000 Latest Model core i3 For 73k !!!! See Picture / Multimedia Outdoor Advertising Led Display / Fix Ur Broken Samsung S4 Front Glass/ Calibrator For A Token Of 15k... Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.