Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

5 Youtube Channels To Help You Make Your Gym Routine A Home Fitness Routine - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Youtube Channels To Help You Make Your Gym Routine A Home Fitness Routine (1349 Views)

Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) / Anthony Joshua Reveals His Lockdown Fitness Routine / The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Youtube Channels To Help You Make Your Gym Routine A Home Fitness Routine by BrandSpurNG: 6:28am On Apr 21, 2020
20 April 2020 – It’s easy to start missing out on your regular workout routine being cooped up at home and looking after kids or having to adjust to different schedules. Turning a gym routine into a home routine isn’t as hard as you might think though. These YouTube channels are a good place to start looking for workouts and stretches to keep you fit and fabulous.

Work those abs – Six Pack Factory has a wealth of home routines you can try out in just 15 minutes to get those abs crunching and burn body fat. YouTuber Peter Carvell also offers diet and motivational tips to help you stay on track and work towards your fitness goals.

Do it at your desk – if you’re not used to working at home, your setup can be less than ideal – resulting in a sore neck, shoulders, and back. Check out these easy routines from Forbes, Renown Health or The Mayo Clinic to help keep you in tip-top shape.

Go to class – If you prefer to follow a fitness class, POPSUGAR Fitness is just what you need. Follow along to their intense thirty-minute sessions in real-time or catch up when you have a gap in your diary that day. PopSugar offers a variety of different workouts, from 10-minute stretch classes to 15-minute calorie-burning workouts and more.

Kid around – Get the kids involved in your daily routine and make it fun for the whole family. Little Sports is a channel devoted to providing workouts tailored specifically for kids, including many that can be done indoors.

Get intense – For those who like their fitness at high intensity, MadFit has a wide variety of at-home, no-equipment high-intensity workouts. From upper body to full body, ab attack or a good morning stretch – MadFit has it covered.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2020/04/20/5-youtube-channels-to-help-you-make-your-gym-routine-a-home-fitness-routine/

Re: 5 Youtube Channels To Help You Make Your Gym Routine A Home Fitness Routine by AmandahPaul: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
It was really a challenge for athletes, and people who always run to the gym, to be locked up in the house and do sports. It is challenging to do all things, learn, work, eat, and do sports in the same place. What can I say about myself as a biologist, that I could not do my experiments at home? At that time, I bought a supplement for athletes to research. It's about Ligandrol, so you can buy USA made Ligandrol here, if you are interested in doing some experiments on it.
Re: 5 Youtube Channels To Help You Make Your Gym Routine A Home Fitness Routine by PillowChair: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Thank you for sharing these YouTube channels. When the pandemic started, all gyms were closed. However, I had money saved up, so I decided to invest it in my health and set-up a mini gym in my house. That helped me keep myself in great shape during the pandemic. And for about 2 years, I have not been going to the gym where other people go. And this is great because I love to train alone when no one is around so I can concentrate better on my training.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Puzzle / Marion Jones Former Sprinter Released From Prison / Fifa Probes Suarez Handball: Fifa Confirms Investigation Into 'hand Of God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.