Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For? (5961 Views)

New Midrange Samsung Galaxy A71 Or Old Flagship Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus / Help Decide For A Friend Samsung Galaxy A71 Or S9 Plus? / Huawei Y9 2019 Or Samsung Galaxy S8 As Xmas Gift, Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For? by dyfaze: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Babapyro:

I've been dealing phones for more than 20years now,and it is stupid for you to ask me if I buy directly from amazon, where else am I supposed to buy from.

Waoo. 20 years of dealing with phones, when first gsm network in Nigeria econet started operation in 2001, now we are in 2020 and you have been in phone business for more than 20 years. That means you started from Thuraya.. 20years kee you dia. Bloody liar, I just checked your profile.. ordinary Nokia 3110c you never advertised on nairaland. After saying someone is stupid, we should keep things lively and not disrespectful. I see, Age does not have anything to do wisdom.
Re: Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For? by Babapyro: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
dyfaze:

Waoo. 20 years of dealing with phones, when first SIM network in Nigeria econet started operation in 2001, now we are in 2020 and you have been in phone business for more than 20 years. That means you started from Thuraya.. 20years kee you dia. Bloody liar, I just checked your profile.. ordinary Nokia 3110c you never advertised on nairaland. After saying someone is stupid, we should keep things lively and not disrespectful. I see, Age does not have anything to do wisdom.
I suppose it's no use trying to engage a mannerless individual like you,telephones have been around for more than a 100years and you're very stupid for addressing me like that.
I don't have a point to prove to you because I could not care less about your opinion, however I'll advice you to get home training and work on your communication skills cos I don't see you getting anywhere in life with this attitude.
Re: Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For? by dyfaze: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Babapyro:

I suppose it's no use trying to engage a mannerless individual like you,telephones have been around for more than a 100years and you're very stupid for addressing me like that.
I don't have a point to prove to you because I could not care less about your opinion, however I'll advice you to get home training and work on your communication skills cos I don't see you getting anywhere in life with this attitude.
I can see that you're a mannerless father. Are we talking about landline here? Idiot said Telephones has been in existence for more than 100years..You're so gullible to comprehend that English is a language, just a means of communication which does not have anything to do with wisdom and intelligent. Just like the way you're dropping senseless comment from your Empty skull. arrogant individual. . Empty barrel.. Old fool
Re: Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For? by Babapyro: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
dyfaze:

I can see that you're a mannerless father. Are we talking about landline here? Idiot said Telephones has been in existence for more than 100years..You're so gullible to comprehend that English is a language, just a means of communication which does not have anything to do with wisdom and intelligent. Just like the way you're dropping senseless comment from your Empty skull. arrogant individual. . Empty barrel.. Old fool
It is your father and the elders in your family you're referring to,I am ashamed on behalf of your parents because they have done a poor job on you.
I assure you that you will reap what you sow very soon,I don't see how you can be successful in life with your actions. So continue after all this is a faceless forum right, but I assure you that you will look back one day and regret this.
Re: Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For? by dyfaze: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Babapyro:

It is your father and the elders in your family you're referring to,I am ashamed on behalf of your parents because they have done a poor job on you.
I assure you that you will reap what you sow very soon,I don't see how you can be successful in life with your actions. So continue after all this is a faceless forum right, but I assure you that you will look back one day and regret this.
Waooo. . By abusing my family, You just showed the whole world how useless your family is.. As a well trained child. I will never abuse yours because they did not offend me. .. what do you expect me to regret in life.. Murder, Robbery, Ritual..? You still have a lot to learn in this world, You abused me and I insulted you back..Successful you said.?. Are you God? Do you even know my current status in life?.. For the fact that you're destined to be poor doesn't mean that other people are not succeeding in life.. Age and maturity are 2 different things. I rest my case.. I will show maturity and keep quiet..
Re: Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For? by Babapyro: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
dyfaze:

Waooo. . By abusing my family, You just showed the whole world how useless your family is.. As a well trained child. I will never abuse yours because they did not offend me. .. what do you expect me to regret in life.. Murder, Robbery, Ritual..? You still have a lot to learn in this world, You abused me and I insulted you back..Successful you said.?. Are you God? Do you even know my current status in life?.. For the fact that you're destined to be poor doesn't mean that other people are not succeeding in life.. Age and maturity are 2 different things. I rest my case.. I will show maturity and keep quiet..
You will look back very soon and this moment will prove painful to you and it will serve as a detterent to kids like you that lack manners.don't quote me again
Re: Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For? by MrTeymee(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
michlins:
about the A30, what do you intend to do with it. I need it

Of course ill be selling it bro
Re: Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For? by MrTeymee(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
Add a little money to it and go for S20 ultra.

Little money? Help me add it bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For? by dyfaze: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For? by DesignAssasin(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Deicide:
S series are Flagship phones A series are Mid range phones

That's just it....note and S series are flagship, while the rest are mid-range phones.
Re: Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For? by michlins(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrTeymee:

Of course ill be selling it bro
let me know when it's up for sale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Stop Someone Using My Data? / Infinix Phones Below 30,000, 20,000 Naira In Nigeria / What Are The Punishment For Registering For The NIN Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.