Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? (131875 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by NwaforIgbo: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2020
As shared by Igbo Amaka via their Facebook page.

The man is said to have died and started decomposing before his body was found.
He is yet to be identified.

If u know him please reach out to his people then call the number provided on the Facebook post.

Anambra guy is dead in Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.A, with no next of kin. He died alone in his room. The body is with Medical Examiner's Office.

Please if you know this individual, contact 443-254-2151.

Name:- Christian Emeka Ibeagwa.
Address :- Apex apt complex. 209 E. Mifflin street, Apt 6.
Madison, WI.
Date of death :- ? (Found in his apartment already dead and decomposing). Body is with the Medical Examiner's office.
Old Picture of Mr. Christian Emeka Ibeagwa. And, he hails from Oba, Idemili LGA, Anambra State.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2900879219981314&id=463673337035260

2 Shares

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by JasonJidenna(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2020
You see why I dislike Facebook?

Someone who was kind enough post the picture of a man who died in the US, but 15 Efulefu's "LIKED" the post.

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Mindlog: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.

17 Likes

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Darato: 9:06am On Apr 21, 2020
What's the like about?
When I see people liking bad news report, I don't understand the reason behind it.

When you think of “resume, cover letter, linkedin optimization “ think of me. See my signature below. Good Morning.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Depriest2020: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
You see why I dislike Facebook?

Someone who was kind enough post the picture of a man who died in the US, but 15 Efulefu's "LIKED" the post.

They might not necessarily be liking it that the man is dead, but liking the poster courage in helping to find the family of the man here in Nigeria.

746 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Bvertar: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
RIP
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by HeadNigga: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
May his soul R.IP

3 Likes

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Powerplay: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hope it's not fraud gone wrong sha?
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by tempem: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Depriest2020:

They might not necessarily be liking it that the man is dead, but liking the poster courage in helping to find the family of the man here in Nigeria.

I quite agree

172 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bad news
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Imperare(f): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
See question o
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Digitiminimi: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corona virus is killing people in USA, UK, Italy than any other places now. May God save us

6 Likes

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Sososo(f): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
It's a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by handsomeyinka(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Blaqbeckham23(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Not at all
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
May his soul rest in peace . Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Goldenheart(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Depriest2020:

May sense never elude you cheesy

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by sthecy(f): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
God.....what must have killed this man now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by DEGABA(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
rip
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Lizzy247: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by AsawanaDgreat: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
RIP brother
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Lordjb: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmmm
Sad.
Is this how Nigerians live in foreign land? At age 60, no friend, family member close by in situations like this? So dishearten.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by dipopooo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
I have no business with Igbo...

RIP to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Realtalk20: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
angry

To all those complaining about the likes .

You are all dumb to think that everyone understands the use of the like button. Some think it's a toy they can play with , while other think it's a way of marking their presence or that they read the post .

Some may actually think it tells the future

Either way , most Nigerians are stupid people so don't be surprised.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
angry... The Picture be like say dem dey Minimize information ! Abeg make dem find Clear Picture now angry

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by rawtouch: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
eeya
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by FuckDaMods: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
You know his name and the village he hails from, so why the nonsense question if you guys really care to help?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.