Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Adeola Fayehun Debunked Pastor Chris Covid-19 + 5G And Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeola Fayehun Debunked Pastor Chris Covid-19 + 5G And Faith (948 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Paster EA Adeboye LAUGHS At TB Joshua Over Coronavirus Prophecy & Adeola Fayehun / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeola Fayehun Debunked Pastor Chris Covid-19 + 5G And Faith by Goshen360(m): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Adeola Fayehun Debunked Pastor Chris Covid-19 + 5G And Faith by Buliwyf: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2020
This comedian has more sense than Pastor Chris. Lol
Re: Adeola Fayehun Debunked Pastor Chris Covid-19 + 5G And Faith by Dantedasz(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Goshen360:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShsfdhChUVM

Interesting

@Anas09,

I sincerely believe you need to see this.
Learn to have an open mind and don't just swallow everything that your man of god regurgitates into your mouth. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Fayehun Debunked Pastor Chris Covid-19 + 5G And Faith by Anas09: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dantedasz:

@Anas09,

I sincerely believe you need to see this.
Learn to have an open mind and don't just swallow everything that your man of god regurgitates into your mouth. undecided
Can I for once read what you have to say?
Aren't you the intelligent one anymore?
D your research, post your hypothesis let us also see.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Fayehun Debunked Pastor Chris Covid-19 + 5G And Faith by Dantedasz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Anas09:

Can I for once read what you have to say?
Aren't you the intelligent one anymore?
D your research, post your hypothesis let us also see.

Okay,it is a pity you want a charlatan pastor to chew and then regurgitate into your open mouth.
I hope one day you will learn to feed yourself and free yourself from the shackles that bind you. The shackles that make you feel that image is reality.
Take care Anastasia.
Re: Adeola Fayehun Debunked Pastor Chris Covid-19 + 5G And Faith by Anas09: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Dantedasz:

Okay,it is a pity you want a charlatan pastor to chew and then regurgitate into your open mouth.
I hope one day you will learn to feed yourself and free yourself from the shackles that bind you. The shackles that make you feel that image is reality.
Take care Anastasia.
Now he runs away. Don't be a coward. Prove your intelligence which is more than that of my pastors you can't.

Empty noise. Gerarahia men

1 Like

Re: Adeola Fayehun Debunked Pastor Chris Covid-19 + 5G And Faith by Dantedasz(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:

Now he runs away. Don't be a coward. Prove your intelligence which is more than that of my pastors you can't.

Empty noise. Gerarahia men

The queen of runaways calling another person a runaway......the irony boggles the mind..... undecided
See you around Anastasia
Re: Adeola Fayehun Debunked Pastor Chris Covid-19 + 5G And Faith by truthislight: 1:05am On May 03, 2020
People won't use their brain to think, let them keep following those exploiting the.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Fayehun Debunked Pastor Chris Covid-19 + 5G And Faith by JESUSisKING1: 4:04am On May 03, 2020
JESUS Christ will soon return.
Surrender your life to him now before it will be too late,my fellow nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Finally Breaks Silence On Son’s Death / There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland / My First-time Experience In A Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.