Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Staphylococcus Aureus,the Truth About It. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Staphylococcus Aureus,the Truth About It. (11376 Views)

Staph Aureus Infection For Men And Cure / Alberchin Powder, Solution to Staphylococcus Aureus. Dr Ola 08099766025 / the truth about forex trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staphylococcus Aureus,the Truth About It. by ade76: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
This bacteria staphylococcus Aureus lives with us everyday ,it is not only an STD as many people believes,this is the general notion,many victims are infected but not through sex,contaminated hand,surface,plates,spoon,cut on the skin etc are other means ,even though you are a very discipline person that does not mean you cannot contact staphylococcus,try keeping some important healthy living rules by washing your hands regularly ,wash your kitchen utensils very well,boil your red meat with Garlic and ginger to kill the bacteria in it,mind the way you use your hand casually , don't just put your hand in your mouth anyhow ,mind the manner and way you touch food,snacks road side food before you put it in your mouth ,dettol company says a healthy palm is a step to good living ,most of the health problem we have is as a result of our inability to keep healthy hand and palm .reduce your industrial sugar intakes ,if you think that Staphylococcus is just one of the easy to treat bacteria ,you miss it ,it is so much now that you need to protect yourself from it.Take a lot of fruits and vegetables to boost your blood.Go for a Blood culture test today to know your status.For more awareness and questions Call Adewale on 08029023920, adeadewale76@yahoo.com
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus,the Truth About It. by ade76: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2011
Cleanliness Is The Best Defense

What the flu and MRSA have in common is that, above all, practicing cleanliness both on a personal and workplace level best prevents infections. Here are two things your organization can do.

1. Promote frequent hand washing and good hygiene. Restroom and lounge facilities should have an abundant supply of soap. It's not a bad idea to also stock the workplace with hand sanitizers for extra insurance.

Employees should use a tissue when coughing/sneezing, cough/sneeze into their sleeve (versus their hand) if there are no tissues, and use a paper towel to open doors. Use the company newsletter and bulletin boards to spread the cleanliness word.

2. Ensure equipment and surfaces are routinely cleaned, giving extra attention to shared workspaces and locations where employees gather. MRSA-contaminated areas should be cleaned with detergent-based cleaners and EPA-registered disinfectants.

Make sure the cleaning crew wipes down door handles, phones, buttons on fax machines, computer keyboards and mice, and anything else that employees touch throughout the day that may get overlooked (e.g., water cooler knobs, the microwave door). Encourage employees to routinely wipe down shared equipment after using it. Stock the worksite with disinfecting wipes, cleaning products, and sprays so they can do this.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus,the Truth About It. by netplantat: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2011
What is health 2 u if u are poor? Health n wealth remain inseperable. do u nid raw cash? call 08098247612
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus,the Truth About It. by netplantat: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2011
the solution is on ur finger tip. call 08098247612
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus,the Truth About It. by salviya: 6:29am On Jan 11, 2011
Please don't be afraid
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus,the Truth About It. by oliky(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2011
talk
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus,the Truth About It. by qunleajayi(m): 1:13am On Jan 03, 2012
I read the write-ups on Staphylococus Aureaus and the erefernce you gave
http://colloidalsilversecrets..com/2011/04/does-colloidal-silver-really-kill-mrsa_18.html

From all of this I can see that

1) it is definitely NOT a sexually transmitted disease (see picture)
2) What I read there was talking about being infected from eating meat, children getting infected
and the pictures showed more of skin infections
3) The staph that was dangerous was the one known as MRSA, not the general Staph

I never saw anything about
4) objects moving inside people's stomachs
5) Or anything about premature ejaculation, internal heat and all the other nonsense that
the Nigerian Babalawos have been advertising

Please correct me if am wrong, Doctors only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus,the Truth About It. by BuySilver: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2012
Yes the colloidal silver link is very useful.
Get your CS
Via pharmacity@live.com

/p2pxxt-p

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus,the Truth About It. by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2012
lol @ the person who revived all of these topic about staph to promote an idea/product grin

Staphylococcus Aureus,the Truth About It.
by ade76. 14 posts & 1639 views. 2:35pm On Oct 30 (CharlesSolution)

How Deadly Is Staphylococcus?
by desperatem. 16 posts & 1119 views. 2:34pm On Oct 30 (CharlesSolution)

Staphylococcus And Relationship/marriage
by ade76. 3 posts & 286 views. 2:32pm On Oct 30 (CharlesSolution)

Don't Waste Your Money Again Treating Staph
by Ijele-igbo. 3 posts & 369 views. 2:28pm On Oct 30 (CharlesSolution)

'staph Victims' Come Here , Let's Reason Together
by gary woodard. 5 posts & 322 views. 2:27pm On Oct 30 (CharlesSolution)

My Staph Is Cured
by peace oge. 5 posts & 277 views. 2:26pm On Oct 30 (CharlesSolution)

Is Staph Cureable?
by tobacco. 15 posts & 1320 views. 2:25pm On Oct 30 (CharlesSolution)

How Can I Treat Staphlococus Infection
by rickyme. 13 posts & 1033 views. 2:25pm On Oct 30 (CharlesSolution)

Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! (1)
by queenty. 42 posts & 3410 views. 2:22pm On Oct 30 (CharlesSolution)

Staph Aurus Any Cure?
by Kevostica. 4 posts & 619 views. 2:20pm On Oct 30 (CharlesSolution)

Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus?
by shoms2002. 19 posts & 2357 views. 2:18pm On Oct 30 (CharlesSolution)

Staphylococcus
by mrgreenn. 8 posts & 388 views. 2:17pm On Oct 30 (CharlesSolution)

i might get banned for this too by sp@mb0t but oh well lolz.

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Seed For Sale Per Kg at #1900 / Crosstiger Car Security and Alarm System (Solves car keyless entry issues) / Solar Air Conditioners For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.