Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Toke Makinwa Posts Photo-shopped Nu9de Photos Of Herself To Avoid Blackmail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Posts Photo-shopped Nu9de Photos Of Herself To Avoid Blackmail (402 Views)

Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture / Flavour Posts Photo Of His First Daughter After Much Pressure / See This Adorable Photo Shopped Traditional Wedding Of Davido And Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Posts Photo-shopped Nu9de Photos Of Herself To Avoid Blackmail by CelebNaija: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Toke Makinwa posts photo-shopped nu9de photos of herself to avoid blackmail

Nigerian OAP, Toke Makinwa has reacted to a threat by a scammer to leak photoshopped pictures of hers which he says are her nu9de pictures.

Sharing on Instagram, Toke Makinwa stated that she understands that scams will be on the rise due to the hardship brought about by the coronavirus pandemic. However, she would never fall to the point of negotiating with a scammer.

She also stated that the nu9de photos she’s being threatened with were photoshopped.

Toke Makinwa wrote: “Is this really how low we’ve become? I understand that things are hard, I get that feeding off each other and scamming people will be on the rise but I’ve never and would never negotiate with con artists/scammers.

See Photos Here; https://tvafrica24.com/2020/04/21/toke-makinwa-posts-photo-shopped-nu9de-photos-of-herself-to-avoid-blackmail/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Sends Love To Everyone Spending Lockdown Away From Family / Man Caught With Gun Inside Bread Explains Shocking Truth (video ) / Top9 Greatest Warrior Women Of The Ancient World (picture Below)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.