Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God (2026 Views)

Seems I Bought Fake Oraimo Power Bank / Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. / Amazon-bought Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus [SOLD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by psalmz(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Phones are on the rise because of the high demand and few supplies,prices are gradually going higher
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by Akunwafor(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lol see this one. When no be food you dey sell.

Increase your price na make hunger finish you.

20 Likes

Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by woodrow(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
No matter how hard u try,u can never create panic buying for phones,cos it's not a necessity.
Before the lockdown,one guy here thought he could do the same for cars.even during the lockdown,come as see as people were aggressively advertising cars for giveaway and distress.same thing would happen to phones.

Food and health is the number one priority for now and would be so months after the lockdown. Flagship phones would be considered luxury,same for cars.sit and watch how this your prediction would fail.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by civilserva: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
So all you can to in this pandemic is how to sell phone fast? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by psalmz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
civilserva:
So all you can to in this pandemic is how to sell phone fast? SMH
just an advice
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by psalmz(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Akunwafor:

hunger no fit finish me
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by psalmz(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
woodrow:
No matter how hard u try,u can never create panic buying for phones,cos it's not a necessity.
Before the lockdown,one guy here thought he could do the same for cars.even during the lockdown,come as see as people were aggressively advertising cars for giveaway and distress.same thing would happen to phones.

Food and health is the number one priority for now and would be so months after the lockdown. Flagship phones would be considered luxury,same for cars.sit and watch how this your prediction would fail.
when una don bash finish ,una go later blame us for increasing price when u very well know what’s on ground,more over if your phone gets bad ,how do u get a replacement ?you buy
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by dangoteinlaw: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2020
You be ready to slash your price by 30% of nah hunger go visit your house. Phone is no one priority now till the next 4months ir its like u don't know what's going on yet, until the vaccine is created u and i will be looking at each other lockdown or not

5 Likes

Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by AndroBlaze: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2020
psalmz:
Phones are on the rise because of the high demand and few supplies,prices are gradually going higher,so place orders now before you blame us for the increased prices,call or Whatsapp us on 08038940607
Deliveries within Lagos and ogunstate for now

Psalmz, in this period we find ourselves in, this is a very very foolish post to make.

12 Likes

Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by kavey10(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2020
Very wicked of sellers this period. A friend told me about a guy who had agreed on a certain price for a phone, only for him to pickup then lockdown struck.

A week later, this wicked seller said because of dollar exchange the phone will be 20k extra. Phone that you've had with you since!!!

And they wonder why things are not working great for them. You're being greedy and wicked. No sleep for the wicked.

PS: Exception for those just procuring items with the current dollar exchange.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by psalmz(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
kavey10:
Very wicked of sellers this period. A friend told me about a guy who had agreed on a certain price for a phone, only for him to pickup then lockdown struck.

A week later, this wicked seller said because of dollar exchange the phone will be 20k extra. Phone that you've had with you since!!!

And they wonder why things are not working great for them. You're being greedy and wicked. No sleep for the wicked.

PS: Exception for those just procuring items with the current dollar exchange.
when u don’t understand how this business runs,it’s better u ask questions,ok imagine me buying an item for 100 dollars and the exchange rate at that time was 345,fast foward to 3 weeeks. Later and the dollar goes up to 410,if u sell for the old price and u want to purchase another at the period where the dollar is 410,don’t u know u running at a loss cos the amount at hand can’t purchase the new item,be guided bro,I made this post to those who bought phones before the lock down letting them know how lucky they where,stop reading my post upside down

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by kavey10(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
psalmz:
when u don’t understand how this business runs,it’s better u ask questions,ok imagine me buying an item for 100 dollars and the exchange rate at that time was 345,fast foward to 3 weeeks. Later and the dollar goes up to 410,if u sell for the old price and u want to purchase another at the period where the dollar is 410,don’t u know u running at a loss cos the amount at hand can’t purchase the new item,be guided bro,I made this post to those who bought phones before the lock down letting them know how lucky they where,stop reading my post upside down

That's your business... You and your sellers should continue being greedy. We all dey here dey look.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by VicM6: 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
See this op dey threaten us with phone...''if the price increases don't blame us''.....Person go carry money gv u 4 phone now then story that touches the heart go kicks in... Just like the wise people said in the comment above, phone is a necessity, na food nd health sure pass now. so op make u calm dowm abeg.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by justlaw(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
You don see mugu wey you go chop with this your post na!! Keep deceiving yourself there.

Pls, answer this question with all honesty. How many phones have you sold for the past three weeks (since the lockdown started)??

Nobody should fall for his irrational marketing gimmicks ooo!!

If you don't know, you better know now. People are more interested in feeding their stomach now and whenever this whole shift slides away.

psalmz:
Phones are on the rise because of the high demand and few supplies,prices are gradually going higher,so place orders now before you blame us for the increased prices,call or Whatsapp us on 08038940607
Deliveries within Lagos and ogunstate for now
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by psalmz(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
kavey10:

That's your business... You and your sellers should continue being greedy. We all dey here dey look.
kavey10:

you are the greedy one here,I should sell below cost price cos I want to satisfy greedy customers?your business.keep on looking,stay safe and sit down for house
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by psalmz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
VicM6:
See this op dey threaten us with phone...''if the price increases don't blame us''.....Person go carry money gv u 4 phone now then story that touches the heart go kicks in... Just like the wise people said in the comment above, phone is a necessity, na food nd health sure pass now. so op make u calm dowm abeg.
i dey run business here on Nairaland ,if the phone u are using gets faulty and cannot be fixed,you have no choice other than buy another,either new or used,a lot of you people making mouth here uses your phone as an office just like myslef,u only buy when u in need of it,I don’t understand all the anger,I dey run business
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by psalmz(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
VicM6:
foodsellers are also business minded Peopl
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Iphone 7 plus brand new iz 52k at slot now... undecided
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by psalmz(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Miniso:
in the year 2025, grin grin
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
psalmz:
in the year 2025, grin grin
Am serious call their customer number to confirm..
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by yeman1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Miniso:

Are u sure ?? Do they have website that I can check ?
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by Akunwafor(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
psalmz:

Lmao who taught you business??

Wtf is my business if dollar increases? If you buy phone for retail at 300/$ in January and dollar increases to 400/$ in April, you will now charge me for that? I am sure as hell you're not paying salary cos it's a one man biz and dollar does not affect shop rent so what are you saying?

Lol you never wan sell market be that
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by psalmz(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Akunwafor:

Wtf is my business if dollar increases? If you buy phone for retail at 300/$ in January and dollar increases to 400/$ in April, you will now charge me for that? I am sure as hell you're not paying salary cos it's a one man biz and dollar does not affect shop rent so what are you saying?

oga no dey talk rubbish,u have being nasty all these while and I have being ignorimg some silly comments,if u don’t know anything shut up and get the Bleep out,ignore my thread and stop looking for unnecessary attention,you don’t know a damn thing about biz ,so get the hell away

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by psalmz(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Miniso:
Am serious call their customer number to confirm..
slot has cloned sites where scammers are operating with,be guided
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by Akunwafor(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2020
psalmz:
oga no dey talk rubbish,u have being nasty all these while and I have being ignorimg some silly comments,if u don’t know anything shut up and get the Bleep out,ignore my thread and stop looking for unnecessary attention,you don’t know a damn thing about biz ,so get the hell away

Na so.

Asif if you also buy at 400/$ and naira gains to 300/$, will you then reduce the prices of the phones?

Mtchewww.

You make profit off of what you used to buy goods not what you want to use to buy goods. Once those phone are in the country, don't think about ripping people off.

Babanla phone dealer.
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by psalmz(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Akunwafor:

Na so.

Asif if you also buy at 400/$ and naira gains to 300/$, will you then reduce the prices of the phones?

Mtchewww.

You make profit off of what you used to buy goods not what you want to use to buy goods. Once those phone are in the country, don't think about ripping people off.

Babanla phone dealer.
shut up,go and learn biz,if u can’t afford it does not mean everyone shouldn’t be able to afford,it’s your type that will price a phone worth 200k for 40k

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2020
Akunwafor:

But where exactly did he tell people to come buy his phones cos its more expensive or due to demand

Someone can not make an observation again in this country.... they should just lift this lockdown jare
Re: Those Of You Who Bought Phones Last Month Should Be Thanking God by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Akunwafor:

So in your own idea of business you will buy phone at Rate of 300/$ and when u want to sell , rate now 400/$, you will now sell at 300/$? So how do u buy another one?
Borrow money to buy? Just learning ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

X Box 360 For Sale / How To Watch Youtube Videos On Symbian Phone / LATEST FURNITURE: Sofas,beds,dinning Tables, Office Tables,conference Tables Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.