Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

A Plot Of Land At Ajuwon.akute And Back Of Mfm Ibafo: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land At Ajuwon.akute And Back Of Mfm Ibafo: (440 Views)

A Plot Of Land At Ajuwon Akute And Back Of Mfm Ibafo: And Also Ikorodu Axis: / A Plot Of Land At Ajuwon Akute And Back Of Mfm Ibafo: And Also Ikorodu Axis: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land At Ajuwon.akute And Back Of Mfm Ibafo: by OBOBO1: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
a plot of land fenced up with gate and 13 shops on it, its on a corner piece.
it is located at Ajuwon Akute axis,next street to the express road,
Documents on it,family agreement, family receipt, deed of conveyance and survey plan.
price-----7million,

Their is also a plot of land at the back of MFM, Ibadan Express way,just about 5mins away from MFM. we have two tippers of gravel,two double tippers of sharp sand,600 nine inches block, and we have four bedroom foundation on it with two sitting rooms. the foundation has been completed filled with sands and is a very high and solid foundation,
Documents on the land are, survey plan, deed of conveyance, family receipt,family agreement, i am the owner of this two properties so no problem about any thing just go on and complete the project and i will stand by you till you finish, if you want to start the project before payment,i dont mind, PRICE, 2.2Million,

contact Mr olajide on 08053585726 or 07041486001

(1) (Reply)

Lovely 2 Bedroom Bungalow To Let In Thomas Estate, Ajah (1 Yr Option) 400k / Please Call For Your House Painting / EJIGBO: 4 FLATS FOR SALE BEHIND AJAO ESTATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.