Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America (47283 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued / Dapo Akande Honoured With A Portrait At Oxford University (2) (3) (4)

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Chimookigwe: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
up Biafra, afonjas will attack you later

Nothing new. Both your fathers were defeated.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Superwave: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
I am so glad my people are waking up to the hypocrisy of the chest beater.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by mechanics(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Congrats to him.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by chatinent: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Superwave:
What about Pyhno Illblis and other Igbo artist ?[i][/i]
I meant, to hell with anyone who thinks school na scam irrespective of tribe.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Ndukkka24(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Toosure70:
that your Monica is a name of a goat in my village.

How can you say it's an insult to call a dead man, Dead!
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sctests:

Did anybody stop you from saying 'yoruba amaka', omoluabi etc? grin

There is nothing wrong in promoting and praising oneself, afterall your yoruba leaders and politicians pay millions to Fuji musicians like Kwam 1, Obesere, Pasuma etc to sing their praises and adulated them.

Now why is it a problem if an Igbo man does something praise-worthy, and he is hailed with 'Igbo amaka' adulations?

I noticed it many years ago here on NL, how the word 'Igbo amaka' became a cause for accusing Ndigbo of tribalism and victimization when it doesn't in any way insult yorubas or anyone else?

I've seen people with car stickers saying 'proudly yoruba', it doesn't take away anything from me as an Igbo man but why do some yorubas take offense when we say 'Igbo amaka'? If I put a car sticker saying 'proudly Igbo', some yorubas will definitely raise eyebrow and accuse me of 'tribalism'. But how does it in anyway insult them? grin

Is it because history has conditioned you to believe we Igbo must hate ourselves as a condition of gaining your acceptability in Nigeria because we lost a war against the British in 1970s? grin

Wake up my good friend, that narrative no longer holds. grin

You and I both know whether proudly Yoruba or Igbo amaka, its intention on the home page is aimed at tribalism.

And if an Igbo or Yoruba has committed a crime, the aim of castigating him by his tribe would be tribalism.

If you don't know this, you're certainly not smart.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by AsawanaDgreat: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Nothing new. Both your fathers were defeated.
including your mothers were also defeated and sold out

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by muykem: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mere seeing the headline I know where he may likely come from and if the headline says he was arrested for hard drugs, we can also guess.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Juanmike(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Alchemist231(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Sctests: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chimookigwe:
[s][/s]

Bleep you and bleep your inferiority complex.
You lost a war against other Nigerians and you're Conquered people. Shut up when others are talking.

We lost a war against British Naval ships, Artilleries and Russian fighter jets not against yorubas who were conquered by menstruating dahomey lady fighters and overconquered by the fulani cattlemen who have a huge Emirate on yorubaland till this day as a symbol of yoruba slavery and servitude. Bwahahaha! grin

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Sososo(f): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kudos to him
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by MMXX: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Superwave:
What about Pyhno Illblis and other Igbo artist ?[i][/i]
You're a clown n probably lack wisdom and basic reasoning undecided

If not you could've figured what that comment was bout

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Chimookigwe: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sctests:

We lost a war against British Naval ships, Artilleries and Russian fighter jets not against yorubas who were conquered by menstruating dahomey lady fighters and overconquered by the fulani cattlemen who have a huge Emirate on yorubaland till this day as a symbol of yoruba slavery and servitutude. Bwahahaha! grin

You come from a lineage of losers who have never won a single war. Your only advance in the Biafran war was led by Victor Banjo a yoruba man and 5,000 wawa soldiers were defeated by 179 soldiers led by Col. iluyomade.

Your fathers were conquered losers. You are a slave crying for freedom. When it's time for animals to talk, you'll be informed. For now, shut the fvck up!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by perdollar(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
that guy is a product of rape trained tru ritual money. if not for jazz, na agbero he for b

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by suremanpatriot: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
America is opening for business.Life goes on despite covid.
The rulers here dont care abt the citizens livihood, only pretending to care and stil cagin d masses in lockdown extensions starvin them and abusin their right with security agencies.God save the people fr this siege,while He ravages d looters are lootin palliarives and treasury in lockdown .cry
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Menance: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
perdollar:
that guy is a product of rape trained tru ritual money. if not for jazz, na agbero he for b

Na God o..... Sorry juju o grin
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by tot(f): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
A country where your work speaks for you, not Nigeria where nepotism is the order of the day and illiterates are the ones at the helms of affairs.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by MMXX: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
chatinent:

I meant, to hell with anyone who thinks school na scam irrespective of tribe.
He is a goat leave him to wallow in shame

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Imagine if he was a chestbeater?
You know the rest...
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Bimpe29: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Congratulations Omoluabi!
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Ryocaj(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
chatinent:
Education is not scam. To hell with Naira Marley and Zlatan!
Here in Nigeria it is.. except ur network is strong.. except u know ppl in high places or ur family is well connected..
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Finnese001: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
IGBOS ARE GREAT PEOPLE

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
worldclass68:

Yes by helping them growing theirs while ours is roting down here......
So much for taking over, maybe I'll call it another dimension of exploitation.

And some mumu re even fighting tribe where the said tool comes from shame!!!
he is a very big fool
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
He is the Son of the Former Nigerian Baptist Convention Secretary . Reverend Dr. ST Ola Akande.

Some of Baba's children are Mayors in the US too.

Congrats. Sir

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lavisha:
Chaii.
his father OlaChukwu NduAkande is from Abia.
Igbo amaka.

This nonsense must stop.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by coronavirus19: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

That is, if it's an Igbo person. Why did he say Igbo amaka in a yoruba person achievement?

You see how biased you are?
Lol, his post was clearly an act of humour, nothing more.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by OriOko88(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ndukkka24:
I know he will definitely steal money from that office, it is in our blood Nigerians.
Lol. He's not like your brothers, mate.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Classicdexy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Lavisha post=88698507]Chaii.
Igbo

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by tot(f): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ndukkka24:
I know he will definitely steal money from that office, it is in our blood Nigerians.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by dalass(f): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lavisha:
Chaii.
Igbo amaka.

Very funny grin

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / What's The Difference Between 'Good Evening' (5pm) And 'Good Evening' (8pm)? / Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate