Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ronaldo Nazario: 'it Must Be Annoying For Cristiano When They Say I'm The Real R - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Nazario: 'it Must Be Annoying For Cristiano When They Say I'm The Real R (679 Views)

Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho / EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed / Fans Go Gaga For Cristiano Ronaldo In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Nazario: 'it Must Be Annoying For Cristiano When They Say I'm The Real R by Jokerman(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hours after former football great Christian Vieri compared Ronaldo Nazario to Cristiano Ronaldo, the legendary Brazilian went on to explain there can be no comparisons between the two.

"It must be annoying for Cristiano when they say I'm the real Ronaldo," the 43-year-old has told Fabio Cannavaro via Instagram Live.

"People can't be compared. Cristiano will go down in the history of football for his goals and for the steadiness he has gained. [Cristiano] Ronaldo will remain one of the best, just like Messi, just like others."

1.The Brazilian don't want people to compare him to Cristiano.

2. Cristiano could be annoyed with such comparisons, too, he claims.

3. The Portuguese will anyway be remembered as one of the greatest players in football, just like Messi and others, Ronaldo says.

https://tribuna.com/en/realmadrid/news/3c26127e-2fe0-4444-849c-bbbc558b71dc/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=yana&utm_campaign=rmen&fbclid=IwAR1eS6uVuTSfvnzDU1i2YFRK7fpFNwFFZyrkDxHqrb_3tGLQhFEP_kqn88w
Re: Ronaldo Nazario: 'it Must Be Annoying For Cristiano When They Say I'm The Real R by aadoiza: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
There's only one Ronaldo. He's the best No 9 I have watched and a 2-time World Cup winner.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Nazario: 'it Must Be Annoying For Cristiano When They Say I'm The Real R by ajericho(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
aadoiza:
There's only one Ronaldo. He's the best No 9 I have watched and a 2-time World Cup winner.
there's only one Ronaldo,the CR7,the one that has 5ballon dors,the one that has conquered the top three European league

cool

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Nazario: 'it Must Be Annoying For Cristiano When They Say I'm The Real R by aadoiza: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
ajericho:
there's only one Ronaldo,the CR7,the one that has 5ballon dors,the one that has conquered the top three European league

cool
When World Cup winners and International champions are talking local champ like CR7 will keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Nazario: 'it Must Be Annoying For Cristiano When They Say I'm The Real R by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
aadoiza:

When World Cup winners and International champions are talking local champ like CR7 will keep quiet
gerarahia man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Nazario: 'it Must Be Annoying For Cristiano When They Say I'm The Real R by ajericho(m): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2020
aadoiza:

local chap?

I no even gehh the strength,,enjoy your whatever

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Nazario: 'it Must Be Annoying For Cristiano When They Say I'm The Real R by Udoskybest: 1:18am On Apr 22, 2020
This is Ororo Cr7. My GOAT

Re: Ronaldo Nazario: 'it Must Be Annoying For Cristiano When They Say I'm The Real R by aadoiza: 6:21am On Apr 22, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
gerarahia man
Why na

(1) (Reply)

Kyle Walker's Warning To Liverpool Stars After Enduring Man City "Hurt" / Mourinho Reveals He Cried, Prayed After Watching Eriksen Slumped On Pitch / No Off Days: Victor Osimhen Trains With Local Footballers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.