Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! (1993 Views)

Please Help, How Can I Use This Mini Solar Panel / Powering Air Conditioner With Solar/inverter - Let's Share Our Experiences / How To Make An Easy Homemade Air Conditioner From A Fan And Water Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by properties4sale: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hello all,

Please who has used this mini arctic air conditioner please!!

I am about purchasing it and need honest reviews about it from people who have used/are using it.

Thank you very much.

1 Share

Re: Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by Bellotelli: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
And you think the romance section is the best place
Re: Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by properties4sale: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bellotelli:
And you think the romance section is the best place

Yes sir, this is the only place I could think of. Thanks .

Cheers!!! Please drop your reviews.
Re: Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by properties4sale: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by mandalorian: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wrong device in the wrong section grin grin grin

Japa is your guy
Re: Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by properties4sale: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
??
Re: Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
It's for broke people.

Go for it if you're broke

1 Like

Re: Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
properties4sale:

Hello all,

Please who has used this mini arctic air conditioner please!!

I am about purchasing it and need honest reviews about it from people who have used/are using it.

Thank you very much.
how much is it?
Re: Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by properties4sale: 6:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
how much is it?
about 7k (Jumia)
Re: Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by properties4sale: 6:15am On Apr 22, 2020
modestbrowser:
It's for broke people.

Go for it if you're broke

I have A/C all over my house!, but I can't put it on always, as there is rarely electricity, .y gen doesn't carry that... so I need something on the go. Something I can put beside me and never lack fresh cool air.
Re: Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by Nfrank: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
still want the review?
Re: Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by Uthman2senior: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nfrank:
still want the review?
Yes please
Re: Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by AmaraBea: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2022
No one has used it to give you a review!
Re: Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! by Xenisha: 10:14am On May 07, 2022
An air conditioner may need to be reset if it stops working, starts throwing warm air, or in cases of other malfunctions. Resetting the mitsubishi air conditioners can help fix some of the not-so-serious faults that make the unit function improperly. First, you have to locate the breaker switch that enables and disables the central heating and air-conditioning system. Turn it off and wait for 30 seconds before turning it on again. Now, wait for 30 minutes to give your system time to reset the internal circuit breaker. It’s time to restore power to your air conditioner, and it should work now. However, many windows ACs do not come with a reset button. Thus, you need to unplug the AC from the power supply to dispel the charge. You can also consult your owner’s manual for guidance. In case the reset does not correct the problems, it is time to consult a professional.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make RC stuffs / Meet The Lady Behind The MTN Voice That Tells You The Number You Called Is Switc / I Buy All Sorts Of Gifts Card @ Good Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.