Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Body Itching At Night - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Itching At Night (531 Views)

How To Treat Anal Itching At Home / Itching At Tip Of Male Private Part / Itching At Tip Of Male Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Itching At Night by Bishop4bella(m): 1:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Good evening Doctors, nurses and all other health workers and professional on nairaland especially health section.

Please I need solution{s} to the body itching of my girlfriend which as been coming and going.

Her body as been itching her at night especially when there no light due little or excessive heat. All her whole body will be itching which will later swollen and all will leave before dawn.

Presently she's not around which I would have taken her to teaching hospital for check up but due to the present situation of the country she can't come down from where she is.

I need urgent attention from health workers and people who had treated or had such experience for way forward.

Please help us push to front page for necessary attention

Thanks

Re: Body Itching At Night by nwakgr8: 2:06am On Apr 22, 2020
This is scabies o. Benzyl Benzoyl would do the magic

2 Likes

Re: Body Itching At Night by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:44am On Apr 22, 2020
Bro. How many color is your Girlfriend? I want to know before prescribing a tube for a patient
Re: Body Itching At Night by Bishop4bella(m): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Bro. How many color is your Girlfriend?
I want to know before prescribing a tube for a patient

Just a single complexion...the two different complexion was due to camera.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Body Itching At Night by Bishop4bella(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2020
nwakgr8:
This is scabies o. Benzyl Benzoyl would do the magic

Thanks I really appreciate
Re: Body Itching At Night by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2020
It's spiritual husband that visit at night
Re: Body Itching At Night by Bishop4bella(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
It's spiritual husband that visit at night

Speaking from experience ba

(1) (Reply)

Rash On The Head Of My Penis,that Has Refused To Go / Ban On Inter State Travels / Donald Trump Labels “NBCNews”& “CNN” As Chinese Puppets & Enemy Of The People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.