Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Weak Erection/ Performance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weak Erection/ Performance (211 Views)

Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. / Quick Ejaculation, Weak Erection Solution / Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weak Erection/ Performance by ogunfrayo: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2020
Safe yourself from that insult from the opposite sex. And married men too whom are referred to by their spouses as" 2Minutes Indomie", no doubt about the fact that sex is fun and another means of exercising the body system. But during this process, you as the man needs to be fit and satisfying to the other party in whatever name you might call it" My Babe or My Wife". So to stay fit, you need to do some body flushing that will make you real fit as a man during d game with your partner. So if you are a weak performer or affected with erectile dysfunction, then you need no worries. Just get a 5 litres of omogat JEDI herbal mixture which is locally prepared to make you fit and capable of handling the situation during sex and boost your duration in other to satisfy your spouse. This has been tested and trusted by real men who wants to always make it a win- win all the time. This herbal mixture also helps those who finds it difficult to stay long on bed during sex and all that concerns it. You can email me on : ogunfrayo@yahoo.com, or WhatsApp me on : 08108458712 to order for your today. Regards.

(1) (Reply)

How Africans Are Tackling COVID-19, The Good, The Bad And The Ugly / Pally Agro Donates 4 Trucks Of Egg To Lagos State Govt. / ‪BREAKING: ‬ Coronavirus Hit 3 Million Cases Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.