Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How COVID19 Is Effecting Studies In Indian Education? Specially @ Ignou.services - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How COVID19 Is Effecting Studies In Indian Education? Specially @ Ignou.services (178 Views)

See This Examination Questions In Indian University / Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University / Unilag studies thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How COVID19 Is Effecting Studies In Indian Education? Specially @ Ignou.services by keeratsood(f): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Well, i hope everyone is fine and #stayinghome smiley smiley

Covid-19 is really messing the world up right now and most of the universities and education syatems are focusing more on #studyfromhome.

right now, the INDIA has (i think) the biggest population number and they're managing their safety very well. Specially the students who're studying in universites like - AMITY university, IGNOU and more... When there's nothing the world can do, IGNOU on the other side are still focusing on their students by providing them online ignou hall ticket and examination forms.

There are many international students studying in the indira gandhi national open university, and here's the good news for them. all the international students can now download their ignou study material from the well known portal ignou.services (not promoting) as per students, this portal is easy to use and they knows what they're providing to all the students.

as we all know ignou is offering more then 250 courses world wide and it doesn't matter which course you're in, you'll get your e-books easily from there.

This was an informative content to all the students and candidates studying in IGNOU. if there's anything i can help you with. Do comment down below and i will answer that query ASAP. (only educational queries)

Regards,
Keerat (education adviser)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Scholarships For Undergraduate With Eligibility Criteria And Amount Paid / ASUU Reject BVN Condition For Salary Payment / For Helpful Hints About Laptops, This Is The Top Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.