Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! (1012 Views)

See What A Loan App Sent To Me (photos) / I Need A Loan Of 100k / My Friend Stole My Document To Obtain A Loan. Legal Advise Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by jellybabee(f): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders,please I need someone to borrow me N60,000 to pay up within 6months with little interest rate because I really need it urgently and my bank has refused to borrow me.i have been trying to apply for a loan,but Gtbank keep asking me to open a salary account.But I do receive my salary in my savings account with them.,I need loan with little interest because our house rent is due already. Normally, we use contribution to pay,but this time the contribution has scatter because of this pandemic and we have only contributed for number two ,which I ought to be the third person out of seven of us at my working place. We have been trying to sell some household items but we haven't gotten a serious buyer yet. Please my hubby is a cab driver and no movement in Ogun State and our landlady is already complaining that she uses her house rent money to feed herself and her kids. Someone should please assist us.
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by collinsfhk(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Try dialing *737*51*51#
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by joinnow: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
cool
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by jellybabee(f): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
collinsfhk:
Try dialing *737*51*51#
I have tried it,but it shows I have to open a salary account .Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by jellybabee(f): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
collinsfhk:
Try dialing *737*51*51#
I have tried it. But it shows, I have to open a salary account. Thanks.]Borrow from any online app and pay later.[/quote] I have tried, but the OTP was sent to my old number ,I misplaced the sim years back and am not using the same number I used for BVN registration again. I have gone back to the bank to change the number, but it seems they didn't process it.
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by sisisioge: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
In that case, open the salary account with them and regularize with your organisation.

Or try renmoney and co
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by Greatzeus(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
jellybabee:
Good morning Nairalanders,please I need someone to borrow me N60,000 to pay up within 6months with little interest rate because I really need it urgently and my bank has refused to borrow me.i have been trying to apply for a loan,but Gtbank keep asking me to open a salary account.But I do receive my salary in my savings account with them.
N60k isn't much,the bone of contention is trust for those who would have love to lend you the money. I am sure many here would lend that sum to close friends or colleagues or family members without second thought. But to a total stranger? That's another thing.
How can you make potential lenders trust you?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by jellybabee(f): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Greatzeus:

N60k isn't much,the bone of contention is trust for those who would have love to lend you the money. I am sure many here would lend that sum to close friends or colleagues or family members without second thought. But to a total stranger? That's another thing.
How can you make potential lenders trust you?
please I don't even know what to say,that will make the person trust me but if there is any thing/information that it requires, I will gladly do it. But am a straight forward person please,who ever wish to assist me can get direct contact with my Mum on phone and also confirm it on my fbk page please If my home address will be OK for verification please?
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by collinsfhk(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
jellybabee:
I have tried it,but it shows I have to open a salary account .Thanks

Call your account officer
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by jellybabee(f): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
collinsfhk:

Call your account officer
Do you mean customer care number?
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by collinsfhk(m): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
jellybabee:
Do you mean customer care number?

No, your account officer. If you don't have your account officer's contact, call the customer care and request for it, or you send they mail. Thank you
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by benado2020(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
You can try this face book group (Givers family) for help, that is what the group does.

https://web./2930025100376404/?ref=group_header
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by jellybabee(f): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
collinsfhk:

No, your account officer. If you don't have your account officer's contact, call the customer care and request for it, or you send they mail. Thank you
I have sent them several mails ooo,but their response is always due to covid 19 ,they are busy I should visit their office and when I went there ,they said they are not attending to such issues now. The customer care number keeps wasting the little airtime I have.... Saying I should input my end date as dd-mm-yy ,I have input my date of birth but it says it is wrong... I don't know what it mean by end date or I don't know if I can't hear the computer properly or I don't understand what end date mean. I even browsed the mean on Google but it doesn't relate with anything I can think the computer is asking me. I have even stopped trying because it is just wasting the airtime. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by jellybabee(f): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
benado2020:
You can try this face book group (Givers family) for help, that is what the group does.

https://web./2930025100376404/?ref=group_header
OK,thanks. I will.
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by collinsfhk(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
jellybabee:
I have sent them several mails ooo,but their response is always due to covid 19 ,they are busy I should visit their office and when I went there ,they said they are not attending to such issues now. The customer care number keeps wasting the little airtime I have.... Saying I should input my end date as dd-mm-yy ,I have input my date of birth but it says it is wrong... I don't know what it mean by end date or I don't know if I can't hear the computer properly or I don't understand what end date mean. I even browsed the mean on Google but it doesn't relate with anything I can think the computer is asking me. I have even stopped trying because it is just wasting the airtime. Thanks.

What I said earlier is clear, and that's not what you did. Please DM for further guide
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by jellybabee(f): 7:20am On Apr 24, 2020
collinsfhk:

What I said earlier is clear, and that's not what you did. Please DM for further guide
i have sent t. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need A Loan Urgently !!! by jellybabee(f): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Am still hoping for someone to volunteer please

(1) (Reply)

Say Goodbye To Coffins" These Organic Burial Pods Will Turn Your Body Into... / "Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead / Where To Buy Black Palm Kernel Oil In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.