Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos (58865 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by sapientia(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sneaked in?
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by OyinO: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lies
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Godwin616: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Godjone:
angry

This is going out of hand already. All medical sciences and experts should pls quickly put their heads in other so that a vaccine can be developed to checkmate this virus once and for all
Unfortunately, due to rigorous process involved, a vaccine cannot come out under 8 months. The earliest is 12-15 mm months according to the experts.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Dollabiz: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
ye
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by olax02(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
So even natural death now is still Coro Coro, wetin man no go see for this zoo...

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by cRobo: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
ZetaBeta:
Lolz...... E never reach like that na
I don't want to get caught unprepared
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
God4givemepls:
People are silently dying of Coronavirus viruses while the zoo is counting less than 1k cases.

Time will come when the numbers of death will surpass the number of cases.

Every severe disease has its fair share of fatalities and mortalities: Malaria, Typhoid, Hypertension, Ebola, Corona virus, Lassa Fever, name it... Shall we talk about Cholera??!

Number of deaths can never surpass cases, not even come close to recoveries... This a known global fact and reality!!!

That said, I blame Nigerians for not abiding by simple safety and hygiene rules... But, I blame our leaders far more for failing to adequately enforce their own regulations and making provisions that will encourage the average citizen adhere to the rules...

This late woman crossed several checkpoints in her "sneaking" process of interstate travel... How hard do you think it is to check such state to state incursions?! Not hard at all... Someone or people tasked with blocking the borders, are letting people cross daily... This is the issue here...

Lagos has singlehandedly cost this nation health and economic pain... Shut off Lagos from the rest of the nation since early March, contain the virus there, and by now we would have plateaued across the country, with no need to extend lockdowns in most states.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by cRobo: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
osazsky:
no sir ..its not yet time ..by d power of the holy ghost u are healed I reject death from ur life pls stay positive love u

thanks for the optimism

better to get caught prepared

trying my best to live a holy life lately
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by drealcivilceno(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
So you people get to hear something and you just fall like squeezed #10 pure water sachet!

We deserve our leaders ooh!
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
After going through 9months and delivery. This is so sad. Rest peacefully
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by AsawanaDgreat: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Instead of making it public for her to be treated, she sneak out to die of the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by gassbee: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nbote:
Nigerians are still deceived by d numbers dey see daily from NCDC NCDC dey still dont think d pandemic is serious here... D number of unconfirmed cases walking around and spreading d virus is far more than we know.. Compare d percentage of deaths from confirmed cases den U'll know we are in deep shit.. The mere fact dat most of deaths are only confirmed as covid 19 cases afta their death is even more worrying.. For those who still think it isnt shameful dat dis country still tests around 500 daily and have tested only about 8000 persons so far yet have recorded over 25 deaths already. Ghana has tested over 60 thousand and have 1000 cases with 9 deaths but yet some morons think Ghana are in a more precarious position than we are.. If Una like make una no stay house, kip asking for govt to end d lockdown becos Ghana relxed theirs
u dat is talking, av u submitted yourself for test
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by HNN04: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
God please save us all
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Read55: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Audio news...
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by JosephXavier: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
cRobo:
I am preparing to meet my God

i am trying my best to live a holy life recently

better to be caught prepared than unprepared

well

I won't say a word

Oga abeg no dey drop suicidal notes here
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by idonhammer: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
When are u leaving?

cRobo:
I am preparing to meet my God

i am trying my best to live a holy life recently

better to be caught prepared than unprepared

well

I won't say a word

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Adakintroy2: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Even if they are licence many top hospital will be treating Corona now in Nigeria. It's the in thing they must catch in.
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by TemmyT002(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
May God punish the security men that let the vehicle enter the state.

Anyway, my female neighbors gathered to talk about it yesterday. They said everything na scam and the governor is just punishing them and making them suffer.
They said if coronavirus is real, why is the baby alive?
I just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Nmezor(f): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Gosh, if true, the lady is mean, anyway rest in peace to her, glad to hear the baby survived though
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by mozona(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
don4real18:

A friend of mine just came in from Cross River on Sunday

hmm it is risky, i must say....... but how did he do it?
my younger brother is stuck in calaber right now
and he cannot come back to lagos
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Godjone:
angry

This is going out of hand already. All medical sciences and experts should pls quickly put their heads in other so that a vaccine can be developed to checkmate this virus once and for all
you are right but people should act responsibly also.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Hebunn(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
[Lagos has singlehandedly cost this nation health and economic pain... Shut off Lagos from the rest of the nation since early March, contain the virus there, and by now we would have plateaued across the country, with no need to extend lockdowns in most states.
[/quote]

That's not entirely true sir...
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Fidelismaria: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2020

All this mumu people wey no fit stay one place

Stay where you are them no go hear

Naso one mumu come all the way from Lagos to nsukka to check out new hotel

I just hope say hin never bring covid-19 come here

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
... then some slow people would say that its ok to break the rule for your own selfish ambitions.
Biafra1stson come see your people!
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by missiret(f): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
But how did she travel all the way from Lagos to Ekiti?
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Roon9(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nbote:
Nigerians are still deceived by d numbers dey see daily from NCDC NCDC dey still dont think d pandemic is serious here... D number of unconfirmed cases walking around and spreading d virus is far more than we know.. Compare d percentage of deaths from confirmed cases den U'll know we are in deep shit.. The mere fact dat most of deaths are only confirmed as covid 19 cases afta their death is even more worrying.. For those who still think it isnt shameful dat dis country still tests around 500 daily and have tested only about 8000 persons so far yet have recorded over 25 deaths already. Ghana has tested over 60 thousand and have 1000 cases with 9 deaths but yet some morons think Ghana are in a more precarious position than we are.. If Una like make una no stay house, kip asking for govt to end d lockdown becos Ghana relxed theirs

All this unnecessary panic you people are peddling is uncalled for. Keep shut and let the professional do their jobs
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by letitrainnow(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
RIP to them.
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Wiseoldman: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Read55:
Audio news...

Little one, i'm guessing you opened this account to troll. I hope your poorly thought-off comments don't influence some not very smart youth to their death.

The said lady's spouse is in the force, as such it was easy for her to move interstate.

Stay at home, and maintain hygiene.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Tartie(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:
shocked

Another state joins the queue.

Na so my guy wey dey Wudil tell me say people dey enter Bauchi from there with bike 9k. The thing just weak my body.

I have no RIPs to waste for those who wilfully flout directives and put other people at risk.

Na the poor doctor wey me dey even pity sef.

angry

In fact where that yeye woman spirit
Baba u stay kano?
i been stay wudil for 5yrs
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by DanseMacabre(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tartie:

Baba u stay kano?
i been stay wudil for 5yrs

Yeah bro.

That's cool. KUST?
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Angelinastto(f): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
RIP to the to be Mom and the child who never got to taste life cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / What Soap Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.