Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Birds of the air - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Birds of the air (1453 Views)

My Money Left Hanging In The Air After POS Transfer. / Anini's Son Clears The Air About Him And His Father (vid) / Perowei Who Died In The Air-force Plane Crash Got Married 3 Weeks Ago See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birds of the air by Bleblessing: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hhhhhhh
Re: Birds of the air by ahnie: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
So what's the name of your old account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birds of the air by Bleblessing: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
ahnie:
So what's the name of your old account?

Momokiddies. I already put it up there
Re: Birds of the air by SweetCunt97(f): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hol up, you and ur husband cannot afford blood tonic?

What about the baby things you used for yiur first born?

1 Like

Re: Birds of the air by Bleblessing: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Hol up, you and ur husband cannot afford blood tonic?

What about the baby things you used for yiur first born?

We both didn't get paid for March and have used up the cash at hand.
The clothing are used for my first are still being worn by him. I am not one who buys cloths like that. I try to used up what i have .
Re: Birds of the air by jesmond3945: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Cost this stuff here
Re: Birds of the air by madampresident(f): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Once you're verified, I ll send you a token. Remember to cc me.

4 Likes

Re: Birds of the air by mikkyjagga1(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Would love to assist with something, send me a mail if you can.
Would be nice if someone can verify also!
Cheers
Re: Birds of the air by Alennsar(f): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Had it been you're in Abuja i would have give you few baby things i have left but you're in Lagos.

May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Birds of the air by roseb1(f): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Ggghhh

1 Like

Re: Birds of the air by PregnantlySingu: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Alennsar:
Had it been you're in Abuja i would have give you few baby things i have left but you're in Lagos.

May God help you.
Re: Birds of the air by Bleblessing: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2020
roseb1:
click on login. Click on forget password. Enter ur e-mail. U will be redirected to where u will create a new password. Then post with ur old moniker.

Will try that now. Didn't think of that. Thanks
Re: Birds of the air by roseb1(f): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Bleblessing:

Will try that now. Didn't think of that. Thanks
After logging out from this new Monika, click on login. Look down. U will see reset password. Enter the email u used in creating ur old Monika. U will be sent a link to that email where u can reset ur password

1 Like

Re: Birds of the air by momokiddies: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2020
roseb1:
After logging out from this new Monika, click on login. Look down. U will see reset password. Enter the email u used in creating ur old Monika. U will be sent a link to that email where u can reset ur password

I have done it. It was not easy, goggle has to verify because was using a new device for the mail.

2 Likes

Re: Birds of the air by momokiddies: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2020
I have logged in with my old Monika, please someone should help me. As i speak currently i have no drop of food stuff at home. And attending to my toddler has been by grace. No amount is too small. I have barely eaten this morning with no hope for the next meal. My hubby is also trying to reach out to his friends, but then everyone seem to be in the same boat.
Re: Birds of the air by momokiddies: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2020
madampresident:
Once you're verified, I ll send you a token. Remember to cc me.

I have logged in with the old monika
Re: Birds of the air by benado2020(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2020
Op, You can try this face book group (Givers family) for help, that is what the group does.

https://web./2930025100376404/?ref=group_header
Re: Birds of the air by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2020
There is hunger everywhere... Hunger plus no TV in the house =suicidal attempt and depression.

Please nairalanders help me out too......I am in lagos....foodstuffs or anyother way you can will go along way in my life....
Re: Birds of the air by momokiddies: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
mikkyjagga1:
Would love to assist with something, send me a mail if you can.
Would be nice if someone can verify also!
Cheers

Have sent you a mail. Thanks
Re: Birds of the air by spongeisback: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
I am sorry but both you and your husband suck big time! Pregnancy is nine whole months and you were not prepared?! Don't give me any stupid "lockdown” excuse because you had over seven months plus to prepare even second hand clothes and other delivery stuff.

Even in antenatal classes the nurses and doctors say this Everytime!!!!!! How much is blood tonic that a married couple expecting a baby can't afford?? So who will pay your hospital bills? When you get home how will you feed?

You're here writing list of what you need for strangers as if we were spectators to you and your husband's mating. GET OUT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birds of the air by Angeline75: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
momokiddies:

Have sent you a mail. Thanks
In the month of September 2018, u posted on a particular thread that u discovered u were pregnant and u were contemplating whether to keep the baby or abort it. Now let's assume u kept the baby. It means u should have put to bed by mid 2019. If it happens to be another pregnancy I don't understand how it will be due in the month of May. Last time I checked pregnancy takes 9 months. And again, I don't understand how ur toddler is 2 yrs base on my calculation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birds of the air by Mskrisx(f): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
spongeisback:
I am sorry but both you and your husband suck big time! Pregnancy is nine whole months and you were not prepared?! Don't give me any stupid "lockdown” excuse because you had over seven months plus to prepare even second hand clothes and other delivery stuff.

Even in antenatal classes the nurses and doctors say this Everytime!!!!!! How much is blood tonic that a married couple expecting a baby can't afford?? So who will pay your hospital bills? When you get home how will you feed?

You're here writing list of what you need for strangers as if we were spectators to you and your husband's mating. GET OUT!

Lol. Baba easy grin grin grin
Re: Birds of the air by momokiddies: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Angeline75:
In the month of September 2018, u posted on a particular thread that u discovered u were pregnant and u were contemplating whether to keep the baby or abort it. Now let's assume u kept the baby. It means u should have put to bed by mid 2019. If it happens to be another pregnancy I don't understand how it will be due in the month of May. Last time I checked pregnancy takes 9 months. And again, I don't understand how ur toddler is 2 yrs base on my calculation

We didn't keep it. My doc said it was too close because i did two major surgeries. Took in August last year again. I only have one toddler. If i have anything to hide won't agree to post with old account.
Re: Birds of the air by laurenwhite(f): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
spongeisback:

this is just TOO HARSH...If her request doesnt sit well with you, you would have just Ignored it and move on. Do you know how fragile she may (or may not) be? Please dont judge her yet cause you havent walked a mile in her shoes

4 Likes

Re: Birds of the air by momokiddies: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
I guess i will just take this post down. The insults and embarrassment are quite demeaning and can push one to suicide.
I haven't received anything from anyone neither has anyone reached out. Thank you all for taking your time to read. I guess i will look else where. Tough times don't last. It wouldn't have come to this, but prior to lockdown, we rented a new apartment and that took every dime we had. Our intention was to use the remaining months to work and gather money, but the lockdown hit.
I withdraw my pleads and no longer seek help.
Re: Birds of the air by DaniDani(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
momokiddies:

We didn't keep it. My doc said it was too close because i did two major surgeries. Took in August last year again. I only have one toddler. If i have anything to hide won't agree to post with old account.

God will surely show you mercy. if I had, I would have given you. You are open and very transparent.
Re: Birds of the air by Bleblessing: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ggghhg
Re: Birds of the air by Bleblessing: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
roseb1:
click on login. Click on forget password. Enter ur e-mail. U will be redirected to where u will create a new password. Then post with ur old moniker.

Please unquote me. I want to bring this post down. Reading some post here has put tears in my eyes and given me some emotional trauma and my condition can't handle it. Please please help me delete this quote. It has my account details. I will survive this, i know
Re: Birds of the air by laurenwhite(f): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
momokiddies:

I withdraw my pleads and no longer seek help.
this broke me... I really wish i had but please, whatever you do, dont give up. Tough times never last but tough people do. It is well. I pray the all sufficient God meet you at the point of your need. Amen.
Re: Birds of the air by spongeisback: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please it's time we start telling ourselves the truth in this country, you don't have money for blood tonic or cerelac so how will they pay the hospital bills?

Can't we stop with all the sentiments?! Too many kids born into poverty it's about time adults in this country start being responsible. Birth control is FREE.

Oh and if she's too fragile she can pass the phone to her husband.

laurenwhite:
this is just TOO HARSH...If her request doesnt sit well with you, you would have just Ignored it and move on. Do you know how fragile she may (or may not) be? Please dont judge her yet cause you havent walked a mile in her shoes

2 Likes

Re: Birds of the air by spongeisback: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
I am just tired! Everyone using lockdown as an excuse to beg, you had seven months.
Mskrisx:

Lol. Baba easy grin grin grin
Re: Birds of the air by BetterPoison: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
People feel you have entitlement mentality. But you only need help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genuine Ways To Get Canada Visa And Migrate / This Will Serve As A Warning For Those Girls Dating Yahoo Boys / Wicked Mother Killing Her Own Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.