Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Diffrerence In Forex And Sports Bet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Diffrerence In Forex And Sports Bet (727 Views)

Sports Bet Investment / How To Get A Valid Free Sports Bet Online / Please Recommend A User Friendly Sports Bet Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diffrerence In Forex And Sports Bet by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
For sometime now, Some people tends to be more confused while trying to study and understand forex as a way to earn a living. All we hear is FOREX this FOREX that. I took my time and resources in search of knowledge for weeks about forex, Ive to conclude within me that it doesn't worth it.

Ive to put my rants down. Come to think of it, Just for meagre 3%, 5%, 10% ,15% roi in a month, People will hang their mind and soul and be emotional for no good cause. Sports betting is dangerous buh I'd rather do it than invest or risk away my sweat for no good cause in the name of forex trading.

Am not an advocate of sports betting or a fan of it. But think about it, The risk in sports betting that can give you 10% and 5%(equivalent to 1.0odd and 0.5 odd respectively) is very minimal than the risk in expectancy of 5-10% roi in forex.

If you have enough money to invest out. Like 1million . Why not study and choose to risk it into sports betting with maximum of 1.0odd(10% roi).
You'll have like 3 days of the weekend (friday, sat, sunday ) when there's much football around the globe and make your investment, you'll end up with 120% roi in a month for investing only on weekend days with max of 1.0odds for the traded days or 60% roi with max. Of 0.5odds on the traded days.

let say

Friday =1.0odd of 1million( equivalent to10%)=100,00
Sat = 100,000
Sun. =100,000 .

Total=300k gain +capital in a single week.

In a month youll have. 300k *4=1.2million.+capital. (120%). You drop ur capital and start trading the next month with ur gain.

Or a total of 600k gain+capital on a 0.5odds trade. Which is 60% roi in a month.

Is it not better i trade on sports bet with its low risk minimum odd of 0.5odd on weekends and make 60% roi in a month with happiness and rest of mind than taking my hard earned money to a group of niggas with office nd it got drowned in de name of forex ..

You traded abi risked for 20 days of the month for just 5-15% roi.

While i traded on only 12 days with mininmum of 60% roi in a month..

I think i'd go for sports trading...

On your own experiences and analysis, Do you think risk is less on forex compared to sports betting of its minimum odd(0.5odd)?
Re: Diffrerence In Forex And Sports Bet by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Forex anyway anytime. You see that same thing you did with the 1M, going for just 1.0 odds? You can do the exact same thing in forex.

Again even if you set your 1M for just 1.0 odds you can lose the whole 1M if those odds fail. But if u do something similar in forex with what is called lot size, you can never lose all that money at once. You can even set a stop-loss such that once you've lost some little change from the 1M it automatically stops the trade.

Both are risky, yes. But with forex I can control the risk totally and still gain without the risk of losing all my 1M even if the stake is as little as 1.0 odds.

Again, unlike you who has only painted a perfect picture of how u can make it in sports bet, i have painted a picture of both how you can lose in forex(yet control the risk) and how you can gain.

1 Like

Re: Diffrerence In Forex And Sports Bet by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
In Forex, you can manage your risk, while in sports betting, you don't have that option. In the case of sports betting, at every single try or exposure, your entire 1M is @ risk of being lost completely in an event the game goes south. That's not the case in forex, where you can restrict and define how much the market can take from you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come In, Let Me Teach You What I Do To Make Money / Hydra Coins Gives $440 / How To Makes Money Via Kris7 Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.