Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Top 10 Best Print On Demand Companies In 2020 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Top 10 Best Print On Demand Companies In 2020 (3907 Views)

Pls If I Want To Print On Banner ,am I The One to / Where Can I Print On Canvas Around Yaba? / DESIGN & PRINT UR BUSINESS Card | BANNER | FLYER | BROCHURE | LOGO -CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Best Print On Demand Companies In 2020 by amirnazir2020an(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
What are Print On Demand Companies
Its one of trending and popular concept these days and becoming popular with time. Many websites are created which are providing special services. People who want to print their favourite Art , they can visit these sites and upload it. There are two different ways how this all work. Anyone who want to earn money can visit and add their own picture, arts and receive product.

Very simple system is created for everyone. Just upload your art on T-shirts, Mugs, Pillow and many different products and receive delivery in your home. Another way how it work is designers can make account and create art to earn money. They upload it and arrange art of many items available. Its most simple system where company will do rest of work.

Everything else is done by website owners who receive good money and also pay commissions to art creators. There are many people who love to print one of their favourite art on everything around them.

Effects on Real Market

Thousands of users already are using these sites and millions of people already stop purchasing from markets in real life. They can only get what ever is available in these markets, they have to visit there, many other reasons. In online system, its possible for them to decorate everything in their home or bedroom full with one unique their own favourite style.

Is it possible to Earn Money Easily using Print on Demand Companies?
Difficulty

Is it really possible to earn money from print on demand? It all depends on your hard work. In real life, its not possible to sell something when too many shops are already selling same or better. Same formula apply online where thousands of Art creator already successfully selling. It is almost impossible to beat them and reach on top of line.

It all depends on you, how to research to find a keyword on which people are not focusing. No need to create what ever you like or you can in online business. Your success depends on you to create what ever people are looking for to buy. Finding that weakness is not easy and you should focus, research, work hard to do that.

One Viral Item

One important point in this business is one viral item can give you thousands and millions. For example, Imagine if people started to love one of your design and everyone want to buy it. You can increase price with time and earn more money from it. Reaching to that level is not easy. Its about luck, hard work and time you spent on it.

Already people are earning money from their items. Some people make thousands, only few reach to millions. Some people are fail to earn anything from thousands of their designs.

Full Tutorial about Print on Demand

Personal Store

Some people started to think about building their own store and sell their art. Its biggest mistake of their life because earning from a store means, you have to get visitors on your own hardworking. No one will know your store on start and you should be good active on social media to get attention.

We suggest everyone to start selling art on these websites, make your brand, name and after that build your own store. Many people are using social media like Instagram or Pinterest to get thousands of lead for their store. With out much activity on your social media, don’t build own store.

ITs really stupid if someone is popular on social media with too much followers, still wasting time on these sites. These people should build on store and earn full money instead of giving commissions to others.

Few Famous Lists by Famous Sites
POD becomes very popular already and thousands of articles with videos tutorials are made for everyone. WithInTheFlow is a site which provide good lists with details for best print on demand companies. Lets Talk About Money includes comparison of top 5 sites with short details. More then 30 companies list is created by Ecommerce CEO. If you are looing for too much details with pictures, please visit MoFluid.

Short Summary of Best Print on Demand Companies in 2020
Redbubble
Zazzle
Printify
TeePublic
Society6
Design By Humans
Gooten
Fine Art America
TeeSpring
Merch by Amazon

Please Visit for more details here
https://top10listss.com/best-print-on-demand-companies-in-2020/

Re: Top 10 Best Print On Demand Companies In 2020 by taiocol: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

thought it was nigerian company you wanted to list

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Print On Demand Companies In 2020 by Austeen007(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
I was thinking the same thing. Misleading headline.

All the POD he listed are all foreign.
taiocol:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

thought it was nigerian company you wanted to list
Re: Top 10 Best Print On Demand Companies In 2020 by taiocol: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Austeen007:
I was thinking the same thing. Misleading headline.

All the POD he listed are all foreign.
I tell you cause I expected local business that are readily accessible to us.
Re: Top 10 Best Print On Demand Companies In 2020 by dayssolalee(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
I don't know why all these printing companies in Nigeria don't do POD like the foreign ones. This is a cool business model.

Check out https://www.shoplifecommerce.com

For more business opportunities, e-commerce and digital marketing strategies

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Europeans Steal Black History And Claim It As Theirs? Pics / Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum / My Simple Drawings After Many Years Of Hanging My Pen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.