Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) (125522 Views)

Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) / Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by dragunov: 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Galactico4ever:
For it is cap,a drop of blood of one norseman is equivalent to the skull Of 10k bastards. to all rugged entity dat attended a vulture's buria, Gbum... WAR!

What do you actually gain from this useless life style?

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
don't join cultist, they won't hear......see the end now
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
illicit:

abeg o.... lipsrsealed na beg I beg o
grin grin grin
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
dragunov:

What do you actually gain from this useless life style?
Carton Man

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by osothermal(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Galactico4ever:
For it is cap,a drop of blood of one norseman is equivalent to the skull Of 10k bastards. to all rugged entity dat attended a vulture's buria, Gbum... WAR!
Ozwo, Norseman kee you there

4 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by luluman: 12:16am On Apr 23, 2020
ugolinze123:
RIP..may God forgive you.
And may Satan accept him.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 12:23am On Apr 23, 2020
michaelokoi:
You won't understand why people are rejoicing. I'm from that town and the kind of terror these young boy unleashed on the entire town cannot be explained. He's so deep in voodoo that he vanishes whenever he's to be dropped but on these faithful day, he was well ambushed and he ended his journey on planet earth. He's a total waste of sperm and energy.
u see am disappear africans and superstitious
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Government really need to take all this cultist to go and help us fight boko haram in the north instead of them to waste in such death.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2020
BeStroNG:
God help our youth.

Please help. My family is starving due to this lockdown. We no longer have what to eat please as the lockdown continues. Help us the little way you can so my children can eat. God bless you.

3—————— - First Bank
BeStroNG:
How do you differentiate which is scam and which is not? Because me I have genuine need that I may bring it to the forum in search for help.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 12:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I'm sure you are in your late 20's, now is the time to abandon this bullshit for the sake of your family and your future

Go through this link

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

2 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 12:41am On Apr 23, 2020
pastor of coza was a fmr aiye chief priest some killers become successful just try no allow anybody kill u
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Tusabi: 12:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Op dis na the main yarn
na de Koko yarn be dat
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Charly68: 12:45am On Apr 23, 2020
So Jboy couldn't escape bullets even with his Odechi ..Brainless stubborn killers ..no heaven you
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 12:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Myself2(m): 1:02am On Apr 23, 2020
ugolinze123:
RIP..may God forgive you.

It is too late for that prayer.

No repentance in the grave, therefore no forgiveness in the grave
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by MrBachelor: 1:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Dchameleon12345:

she is even afraid of him

Where are you located?

Send me a pm.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by torqque7(m): 1:13am On Apr 23, 2020
humilitypays:
Yes if you want to belong to a cult, go the extreme and stop disturbing poor people. There are high level spiritism that don't make noise nor disturb the community.

There are a lot of powerful forces hovering around. Go to some top IOCs and top multinational firms with large number of white guys, most of them are spirits, they don't kill, they are above killing poor people to appease a fake babalawo. There are powers. These boys are just wasting their life. Most of them don't have up to 500k in their account. Most will go for robbery, a high risk operation and rob millions and at the end after sharing they get 150k, 50k, and they feel they are baggars, untouchable guys, gangstars, let me not talk much sha.

Im really intrested in knowing more of what you know and have to say,no knowledge is wasted smiley
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by MrBachelor: 1:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Realfrankie:
Na only cultists wey no the sick but de die like foul, I never hear before

Thanks for the uncensored picture.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Sleekmilan01(m): 1:29am On Apr 23, 2020
torqque7:

Im really intrested in knowing more of what you know and have to say,no knowledge is wasted smiley

Come and teach me what u know
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by tomakint: 1:50am On Apr 23, 2020
What a wasted life, he labored so hard for the devil and was duly paid for.

5 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by hekkyboi: 1:54am On Apr 23, 2020
DanseMacabre:
grin

Wetin go do that J-Boy Louis Vuitton bag now

Hard man hard man end inside gutter.

This one wey baggers come dey use their hand OVB demsef, at least KK and Aiyes go rest small. undecided
what's OVB?
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 2:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Staphylococcus:
The family must be compelled to do the burial ceremony

Boys must chop rice and beans, with enough beer
Lies. De don't eat rice while burying a cultist
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by AgabaIDu2: 2:50am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Staphylococcus:

Lie...

What they always make you to believe.

Abroad is not easy but people there dont want to come back to Nigeria

If you dine with authentic Devil, You will regret the years you served something else.
[/s]
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by AgabaIDu2: 2:50am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Staphylococcus:
The family must be compelled to do the burial ceremony

Boys must chop rice and beans, with enough beer
[/s]
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by aimmoney9: 3:26am On Apr 23, 2020
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 3:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Carton Man
who no go no know
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Onebyonedead: 3:39am On Apr 23, 2020
hekkyboi:

what's OVB?

Overboard

Den just dey use dem own hand fall themselves

Na Wettin him dey talk
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 3:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Chu chu chu chu chu
Too much talk no fit full basket .
Baba shun this meat wey you dey chew leave am for Miami

U have made your point never threaten a fellow man

Shows you are no better

Preach peace in a loving manner

NEver underestimate a man saying u wanna meet up

Wise words from a concerned amigos
egede me bam
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by paschalj4(m): 4:49am On Apr 23, 2020
Say no to cultism, anyway rip to the dead.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by dragunov: 5:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Carton Man

Pele, paper boy.

5 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by irunoko(m): 5:10am On Apr 23, 2020
jawalis:

You would have made lots of sense if you had not insulted me. You aren’t sure of whom I’m. And yet you pass lots of insults across in Yoruba. You even compared me with a dog. Is that the moral standard you should put off when you wanted to correct people. You called me idiot and all sorts of derogatory names. That’s not fair. You should have stayed off instead of inviting angers to yourself honestly. But now isn’t the time for bullshit.
we correct obedient children with love and respect,but we correct disobedient children or children of perdition with insults especially for the Yorubas so that they can come back to their senses cool

If I had a brother ranting this rubbish this Will have been the same thing I will say to him or worse so he can change cool

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Realtalk20: 5:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Lorechino:

U sound like sm

Hmmm
Be like say you wise?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.