Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

“The Girl I Met On Facebook” - Romance Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / “The Girl I Met On Facebook” - Romance Story (611 Views)

The Taboo (an exciting Romance Story) / The Second Wife - A Romance Story / FEIRE - A Romance Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“The Girl I Met On Facebook” - Romance Story by Onyiamaogu: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2020

Hi Guys,

I have got this interesting story for you, and am sure you’re going to learn one or two things at the end.

Just sit back and have this nice meal.

Let’s get started – No dulling?

Prologue

People say Online relationship is not okay, I say it's the best thing that has ever happened to me, when I see my little boy and the mother, I blessed the day I logged onto my account and I sent a friend request to her.

The road has not been easy but I am so grateful for her and the support I had from my friends and well wishers.

Not all relationships turn into something fun, not all online relationship are bad and bloody, you might want to book a space because what I will be sharing on this topic is a story of a lifetime.

I love you sweetheart.

I know you said its not time but people has to know, people have to know the joy you gave to me and it all started on FACEBOOK.

Start Reading →

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Realm / Beverly Naya's Recent Post That Just Comfirmed The New Law! / Travel Sponsored Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.