Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Rheumatoid Arthritis, Please Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rheumatoid Arthritis, Please Help. (224 Views)

Natural Treatment For Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain And Swelling | Fast Relief / What Is A Natural Remedy For Rheumatoid Arthritis? / Can CBD Oil help with Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rheumatoid Arthritis, Please Help. by boaz12: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
my sister have been battling with rheumatoid arthritis for a while now, the pain is just unbearable and I hate seeing her like that.

did you know where we can get the proper medical care? I'm aware there is no particular cure but there is treatment and I'm aware of the shortage of medical doctors in Nigeria.

and any other alternatives?

1 Like

Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Please Help. by Healthyway15: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
boaz12:
my sister have been battling with rheumatoid arthritis for a while now, the pain is just unbearable and I hate seeing her like that.

did you know where we can get the proper medical care? I'm aware there is no particular cure but there is treatment and I'm aware of the shortage of medical doctors in Nigeria.

and any other alternatives?

Hello... Sorry about your sister's condition

Rheumatoid Arthritis (R.A) is a serious health condition that gets worse when it's left untreated, but it's treatable when met with the right treatment and health measures.

Well... You can check the link below for more knowledge of R.A and the proper recommendation of treatment of the condition for the best results.

www.nairaland.com/5586682/looking-lasting-solution-arthritis-rheumatism#84995348

(1) (Reply)

“An App That Could Help Ease The COVID-19 Lockdown” / Kano Loses 13 Prominent People Within 24 Hours / News ; Public Transportation, Daffo & Covid 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.