Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage (1915 Views)

Palm Oil business in Nigeria / 》》start A Perfume Oil Business With As Low As 6000 NGN / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2020
am creating this thread to create awareness on palm oil business what I usually call the secret money business. I know most people don't know that it's a big business,with high return on investment. you can buy and sell it or you can buy and store it especially during the period of scarcity.some sellers even buy and package it and sale to the markets with their brands.in terms of storage some people store it in a drum most preferably the rubber type or 25 litres kegs. we will be talking about the sells, storage and price.yes I do supply nationwide too.whatsapp 09062308261

Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2020
now is the best time to invest in palm oil business anywhere you are or have access to it .just buy and store it
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
buy quality palm oil now either for storage purpose or selling immediately .after lock down the demand might be high ,so if you are opportune to buy palm oil do so immediately.
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Iny3(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Your number please.. I'm interested.. Want to chat you on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iny3:
Your number please.. I'm interested.. Want to chat you on WhatsApp
you can chat me through my signature link or 09062308261

1 Like

Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
we do supply nationwide
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
you can equally ask me any question pertaining palm oil business.
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chirowman:
we do supply nationwide
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chirowman:
we do supply nationwide
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Chirowman:
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2020
Chirowman:
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Chirowman:
buy quality palm oil now either for storage purpose or selling immediately .after lock down the demand might be high ,so if you are opportune to buy palm oil do so immediately.
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chirowman:
we do supply nationwide
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chirowman:
we do supply nationwide
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chirowman:
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chirowman:
we do supply nationwide
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
supply is going on
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Ruby12: 12:10pm On May 02, 2020
where is ur location
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2020
Ruby12:
where is ur location
owerri
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2020
nationwide delivery
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2020
nationwide supply
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2020
Chirowman:
we do supply nationwide
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2020
Chirowman:
we do supply nationwide
nationwide
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2020
please i don't have POD (pay on delivery) ,i only have pay before delivery or cash before delivery.you can send someone to the mill or come to the mill yourself for fast and easy business transactions Nothing like send the goods to you or your location before payments.location owerri
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2020
anywhere you can get palm oil buy, this is time for storage .for those asking when to buy for storage
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2020
Chirowman:
supply is going on
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2020
Chirowman:
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2020
Remember anyone can share their experience and ideas here.
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2020
Chirowman:
we do supply nationwide
Re: How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage by Chirowman(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2020
Chirowman:
we do supply nationwide

(1) (2) (Reply)

Available: Fishing Trawler Boat / Street Lighting Galvanized Poles. / Distributors Needed: Wholesale Tobacco Rolling Papers (`foreign)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.