Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,453 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

See The Only Reason He Has Missed Live Football Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Only Reason He Has Missed Live Football Matches (332 Views)

Darwin Nunez Has Missed 15 Out Of 19 Big Chances For Liverpool / No Player Has Missed More Penalty In Champions League History Than Lionel Mess / Paul Pogba (left) Has Missed Four Penalties For Manchester United In The Premier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Only Reason He Has Missed Live Football Matches by LoveEditor: 5:30am On Apr 23, 2020
I had a discursion with a friend,and he said the only reason he has missed live football matches is because of FOOTBALL BETTING....

What did you miss about live football matches...share with us..

I miss the bad belle funs aspect....
Re: See The Only Reason He Has Missed Live Football Matches by LoveEditor: 5:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Good morning...
Re: See The Only Reason He Has Missed Live Football Matches by LoveEditor: 6:20am On May 09, 2020
I Cant wait for the German keague to start
Re: See The Only Reason He Has Missed Live Football Matches by LoveEditor: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Remember you have all it takes to be successful,dont limit your ability...

This week,try to replace I Cant with I CAN or I WILL, if you do this,you will immediately received signals on how to get it done...

Believe in yourself, if you do,there's no limit to what you can achieve...

I pray your helper locate you this week and when they come,may you be sensitive enough to know,most people miss their blessings without knowing..its not your portion...If you believe you can type Amen...

Dont give up...

Always stay positive

Stay safe, stay positive, everything will be fine...

God overall...

My little advise for someone out there...

Good day everyone...Have a blessed week....

(1) (Reply)

My Giveaways Are Not For Public Praise And Acknowledgement – Maryanne Udoka / The Women Are Skinny, The Food's Disgusting... England's A Sh*thole' - Di Maria' / ‘you Inform Players Of Paycut Via SMS?’ Udeze Tells NPFL Clubs To Do Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.