Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Falz Finally Reach Out To Embattled Female Immigration Officers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Finally Reach Out To Embattled Female Immigration Officers (2595 Views)

Falz Finally Reach Out To Embattled Female Immigration Officers / Falz Finally Reach Out To Embattled Female Immigration Officers / Zlatan Shows Support To Embattled Peruzzi Amid Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Finally Reach Out To Embattled Female Immigration Officers by afronew: 5:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Talented Nigerian singer Falz has Shown interest in reaching out to the female officers who received a query for joining the Bop Daddy challenge.

It was earlier reported that the Nigerian Immigration Service queried the female officers for joining the trending #BopDaddychallenge.

The service accused the officers of taking part in an act unbecoming of an officer. Reacting to this, Falz who sang the song, recently took to micro-blogging platform, Twitter, to seek help in reaching out to the ladies involved.

FALZ tweeted: “Whoever has direct contact with the immigration ladies should please reach out to me. DM or something. Thanks.”

His Fans has since flooded him with the contact details of the embattled Immigration officers.

more here https://pressinformant.com/falz-finally-reach-out-to-embattled-female-immigration-officers/

Re: Falz Finally Reach Out To Embattled Female Immigration Officers by DaniDani(m): 5:39am On Apr 23, 2020
In Falz voice "well done sir"
Re: Falz Finally Reach Out To Embattled Female Immigration Officers by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2020
My own question is; where exactly are these ladies posted? Since I've been coming in contact with immigration officers, I have never seen beautiful ladies in their midst. All I have seen is grandmas / mummies daddies and maybe some few uncles here and there. But ladies like this, where gangan is their station biko?
We need more of them stationed at Ikoyi biko.

3 Likes

Re: Falz Finally Reach Out To Embattled Female Immigration Officers by Bola146(f): 7:03am On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin
Re: Falz Finally Reach Out To Embattled Female Immigration Officers by Buharidgeneral: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
My own question is; where exactly are these ladies posted? Since I've been coming in contact with immigration officers, I have never seen beautiful ladies in their midst. All I have seen is grandmas / mummies daddies and maybe some few uncles here and there. But ladies like this, where gangan is their station biko?

I thought as much
Re: Falz Finally Reach Out To Embattled Female Immigration Officers by Osyxcel(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

They're in the office na... Food for oga tongue
Re: Falz Finally Reach Out To Embattled Female Immigration Officers by DriggityDre: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
I believe these ones might be posted in ABJ.
Closer to the ogas.

Osyxcel:
They're in the office na... Food for oga tongue
Exactly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Denrele Edun Shows Off His Beautiful Family (photos) / Her Surgeon Na Baddest”: Fans Gush Over Eniola Badmus As She Flaunts Banging Bod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.