Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country (2188 Views)

Beings Walking Among Us In Human Form But Not Human / Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? / The True Images Of Satan In Its Serpent Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 5:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Sometimes I feel that hiding this too much is putting the lost sheep in danger.
Trust only in GOD to be on a safe side. Don't trust in human leaders (and don't disrespect or insult them)

Stop worshipping the beast and fulfilling prophesies in the book of revelation.

2 Likes

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Trust only in GOD to be on a safe side. Don't trust in human leaders (and don't disrespect or insult them)

Bump
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by onlyinJESUS: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

who is the human form possed by Satan?

1 Like

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by YorubaKinging: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2020
His name is EMMANUEL MACRON
President of France
The founder of paris peace forum
The one who will settle the long dispute between Palestine and Israeli
The chairman of Paris climate agreement

The one will has called for debt forgiveness for Africans

The one who will soon lead the whole world
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by karo93: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
President of France

Religion sha..... Everything you list about the man is good....but he is bad because you believe he is working for the devil to make the world a better place....

The devil is also working over time to produce a vaccine and solve this deadly corona virus.... the devil is trying to put a stop to these unnecesary deaths, hunger and suffering in the world. The only catch is that he will hide a 666 chip inside.....kinda like his signature....

And when God sees that chip in you he will be pissed off..... Cos the devil tried to heal the world.

Thats just the way these 666 merchants sound...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Timbers(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
President of France

Bloody conspiracy theorist

Fvck you

4 Likes

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Aaronsrod: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
karo93:

Religion sha..... Everything you list about the man is good....but he is bad because you believe he is working for the devil to make the world a better place....

The devil is also working over time to produce a vaccine and solve this deadly corona virus.... the devil is trying to put a stop to these unnecesary deaths, hunger and suffering in the world. The only catch is that he will hide a 666 chip inside.....kinda like his signature....

And when God sees that chip in you he will be pissed off..... Cos the devil tried to heal the world.

Thats just the way these 666 merchants sound...

Precisely my broda!

That's how these evilangelicals think!

They are so emotionally invested in End Times, Armageddon, plagues, God's violent 'revenge', Armageddon, Hellfire and suffering that anything that brings human happiness, unity, peace or wellbeing MUST be from 'the Devil'.

The end of this world and the eternal torture of billions is the fulfillment of their wretched dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Bratking(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
President of France

Nigga, take a chill pill. Macron is a good man that's actually trying to make a difference.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by byinks(f): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Sheunma: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Donald Trump?
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 8:31am On May 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 7:03am On May 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Nobody: 11:35am On May 07, 2020
YorubaKinging:
President of France

Macron is not powerful enough to qualify for what you call "Antichrist". You didn't even call Bill Gates sef na macron.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On May 07, 2020
Thou shalt not bear false witness
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 6:38am On May 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Dtruthspeaker: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

who is the human form possed by Satan?

Satan is one evil soul who is Purely Evil, as in, it is Only Wickedness that comes out from him.

And being an evil spirit, he is replicated in the spirits of many human people, who themselves Love Wickedness and Evil, therefore the Bible also calls them Satan and children of Satan.

The children of mangoes are still mango, so also the children of Satan are still satan.

And they are very many all over the world and you even see many of them here on nairaland.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
In his letter to the churches, Jude warned Christians from disrespecting heavenly beings such as Satan reminding them that even the angels would not directly rebuke Satan.

Jude 1 vs 9(KJV)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

That said, probably best to lay blame where the blame lies.

Romans 5 vs 12 -14
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 Sin came into the world because of what one man did. And with sin came death. So this is why all people must die—because all people have sinned. [/b]
13 Sin was in the world before the Law of Moses. But God does not consider people guilty of sin if there is no law.
14 But from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, everyone had to die. Adam died because he sinned by not obeying God’s command. But even those who did not sin that same way had to die.

God did say the heart of man is extremely wicked. He ain't pinning man's sins on Satan. So why do we?

Jeremiah 17 vs 9-10(KJV)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Dtruthspeaker: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
In his letter to the churches, Jude warned Christians from disrespecting heavenly beings such as Satan reminding them that even the angels would not directly rebuke Satan.

That said, probably best to lay blame where the blame lies.

God did say the heart of man is extremely wicked. He ain't pinning man's sins on Satan. So why do we?

Every man is responsible for his own sin, that is clear.

The question is what or rather who makes makes man do what we see he did not truly intend to do at the first?

For we have seen a man plan to kill his friend because he wants his friends wife. That is clearly the intention and act of the man. No dispute here

But we have seen a man did not plan on cheating on his wife, yet events bent him to do so, it would not be out of place to enquire why he did what he did. And then we remember what happened to Eve, and every one is Eve, they all fell.

Therefore the conduct of the-evil one is without excuse and he must be answerable, for as it Written in Law, the Cause of the cause, is the Cause of the Effect!
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Every man is responsible for his own sin, that is clear.
The question is what or rather who makes makes man do what we see he did not truly intend to do at the first?
For we have seen a man plan to kill his friend because he wants his friends wife. That is clearly the intention and act of the man. No dispute here
But we have seen a man did not plan on cheating on his wife, yet events bent him to do so, it would not be out of place to enquire why he did what he did. And then we remember what happened to Eve, and every one is Eve, they all fell.
Therefore the conduct of the-evil one is without excuse and he must be answerable, for as it Written in Law, the Cause of the cause, is the Cause of the Effect!

Jeremiah 17 vs 9-10(KJV)
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
That is not even a question either because the answer has always been around for all to see. The heart of man is extremely wicked... Sin sits smack dab in the heart of ALL men... why else would God make Himself the seal of His new covenant? So that He can, by making a home inside of His own, can clean their hearts and prepare them for His Kingdom, all by His own self!
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Dtruthspeaker: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

That is not even a question either because the answer has always been around for all to see. The heart of man is extremely wicked... Sin sits smack dab in the heart of ALL men... !

The question is Why? How? But we also have men in the Bible who the Lord found praise worthy (Noah, Abraham, Joseph, David, Job), are they not men also? How, did they become so cherished by God? What did they know? What are the things they did and what are the things they never did? Can we not do the same and get their records too?

Surely you have seen that all the Wicked people got the same type of reward and all the people who attempted to do Right and Good had the same type of reward.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
The question is Why? How? But we also have men in the Bible who the Lord found praise worthy (Noah, Abraham, Joseph, David, Job), are they not men also? How, did they become so cherished by God? What did they know? What are the things they did and what are the things they never did? Can we not do the same and get their records too?
They all obeyed the law of God and not the wickedness in their hearts!
Every moment we determine whether to follow the wickedness that is within or to do that which we know to be right. Same as those men who walked the path of righteousness. Job describes the path he chose in obedience to God in Job 31. Obedience is the key!
Dtruthspeaker:
Surely you have seen that all the Wicked people got the same type of reward and all the people who attempted to do Right and Good had the same type of reward.
What type of reward?
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Dtruthspeaker: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
They all obeyed the law of God and not the wickedness in their hearts!
Every moment we determine whether to follow the wickedness that is within or to do that which we know to be right. Same as those men who walked the path of righteousness. Job describes the path he chose in obedience to God in Job 31. Obedience is the key!
What type of reward?

Come on now, you've proven that you are very knowledgeable of the Bible, you shouldn't be asking this question.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Come on now, you've proven that you are very knowledgeable of the Bible, you shouldn't be asking this question.
I am afraid I have to ask, so I am sure of what it is you are referring to. For one, I can think of many kinds of rewards that both the righteous and the wicked got... Death for instance grin
So you need to tell me what you are referring to here.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I have to ask, so I am sure of what it is you are referring to. For one, I can think of many kinds of rewards that both the righteous and the wicked got... Death for instance grin
So you need to tell me what you are referring to here.

Let's start with Death! You see and think that the people you bury are Dead. What did The Lord say 1) Lazarus 2) Jarius' Daughter? Did you observe that Christ was not ready to attend to Lazarus and was going to move on, but for the fact that the people were crying?

What you call or rather whom you call Dead, is not Dead BUT "Sleeping". Therefore I can say none is Dead, only sleeping.

Rewards of Evil Doers! Judah's Sons Er and Onan The people of Sodom and Gomorrah were not only killed, there ground too was thoroughly killed too. Eli's sons, Saul, many kings of Israel and Judah. The Law- Proverbs 10: 2/3; The fear of the Wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted. Proverbs 10:24;

Rewards of Righteousness! Joseph, David, Job, the Hebrew mid wives, Obed-edom's house. The Law- There shall no evil happen to the just but the Wicked shall be filled with mischief Proverbs 12:21; the Wicked shall be overthrown and are not, but the house of the righteous shall stand. . Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous, good shall be repayed.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Let's start with Death! You see and think that the people you bury are Dead. What did The Lord say 1) Lazarus 2) Jarius' Daughter? Did you observe that Christ was not ready to attend to Lazarus and was going to move on, but for the fact that the people were crying?

What you call or rather whom you call Dead, is not Dead BUT "Sleeping". Therefore I can say none is Dead, only sleeping.
"Dead" is the word we the living use in describing that kind of sleep from which we have no direct control over.
Dtruthspeaker:
Rewards of Evil Doers! Judah's Sons Er and Onan The people of Sodom and Gomorrah were not only killed, there ground too was thoroughly killed too. Eli's sons, Saul, many kings of Israel and Judah. The Law- Proverbs 10: 2/3; The fear of the Wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted. Proverbs 10:24;
ok
Dtruthspeaker:

Rewards of Righteousness! Joseph, David, Job, the Hebrew mid wives, Obed-edom's house. The Law- There shall no evil happen to the just but the Wicked shall be filled with mischief Proverbs 12:21; the Wicked shall be overthrown and are not, but the house of the righteous shall stand. . Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous, good shall be repayed.
Well, I was not thinking at all of the examples you have given above.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Dtruthspeaker: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
"Dead" is the word we the living use in describing that kind of sleep from which we have no direct control over.
ok
Well, I was not thinking at all of the examples you have given above.

smiley I know that's why I selected other unpopular examples for you to see that there are many other uncelebrated persons who obtained the same favour and the love of God, just like the well known Persons.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
smiley I know that's why I selected other unpopular examples for you to see that there are many other uncelebrated persons who obtained the same favour and the love of God, just like the well known Persons.
I was referring to the verses and the particular rewards you were referring to, not the people you listed, many of them whose story is well known to me.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Dtruthspeaker: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I was referring to the verses and the particular rewards you were referring to, not the people you listed, many of them whose story is well known to me.

Okay. The Law is contained in the verses, Proverbs, Psalms have most of the Laws clearly spelt out. But these Laws are continually repeated all over the Bible.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Okay. The Law is contained in the verses, Proverbs, Psalms have most of the Laws clearly spelt out. But these Laws are continually repeated all over the Bible.
Have you compared those blessings in the Old Covenant with the blessings in the New Covenant? undecided
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Dtruthspeaker: 4:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Have you compared those blessings in the Old Covenant with the blessings in the New Covenant? undecided

Erm! Give me an idea of what you are talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? / Cac-lion Of Judah Prophet Olufemi Akinade Is Dead / Answers Of An Alien From Andromeda - Nibiru And Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.