Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Advise On Quit Noyice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advise On Quit Noyice (1011 Views)

Advice On Quit Notice / Advice On Quit Notice By My Landlady / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Quit Noyice by horlarjiire: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Good Morning Nairalanders
I got this letter from my Agent Yesterday Morning the he gave me 5months Quit Notice, the letter Dated 1st of March, 2020 and He brought it Yesterday, My house rent will lapse by July, Kindly advise if I'm to collect the letter from him, also if Quit Notice is part of my rent as my rent for the year will lapse by July.

Re: Advise On Quit Noyice by dawnomike(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2020
He back dating the notice is a fradulent act... But still collect it nonetheless. You are expected to leave the apartment by the end of august. If you like trouble like me, kindly take the matter to court and you may end up staying in the house till the end of the year grin

NB: But you do not need the stress... just leave by the end of august

(1) (Reply)

NYSC ACCOMMODATION... Best Accommodation Deal For Corpers In Ibadan, Oyo State. / Is Water From Leaky Deck/roof Damaging Your POP Ceiling? Get Free Expert Advise / Avoid These Tenants When Renting Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.