Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here (2740 Views)

Call Of Duty: Mobile Championship / Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! / Call Of Duty Mobile Battle Royal..... Interesting More Than Pubg..zombies!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Take a screenshot of your current record in call of duty mobile. Let's see the pros
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Here's mine

Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Mkayfrenzy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Are there no fans of cod here
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Onyeka90210(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
wink

Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Proffdada: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by TrollKiller(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pubg beats codm
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2020
I'm a serious CODM fan and play at least an hour daily. When I first began, I focused on multiplayer. Later on I became a hardcore Battle Royale fan. I've played Zombies just once and didn't like it. It's far too scary for my sanity. smiley

Got to say I downloaded CODM because I got tired of the many hackers on PUBG. Sure, there are hackers on CODM but not that many.
Also, pitting minds against people from all over the world and winning brings with it a wonderful rush that's akin to smoking weed wink

However, these past few weeks I have noticed that CODM has become much harder. Not sure why, but I think it's cos of players with special abilities. You can easily notice these players from the golden skin they are wearing. Killing them is almost impossible.

Unable to share pictures o. Don't know why

1 Like

Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Onyeka90210(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2020
TrollKiller:
Pubg beats codm
Enter ace first then come back and talk
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by TrollKiller(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Enter ace first then come back and talk
Lol
Hackers shey?
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Hi all! I just played an hour or so of CODM Battle Royale. I need your opinion on something.
So, I was hiding in a small white house in the game, you know the kind that looks like a gateman stays there. The house had just a single door and the windows are far too small for anyone to come through.

What happened was that someone killed me while I was in that house. The person was standing outside the house far beyond the range my mini map could detect him and yet he knew right where I was, shot through the walls and used a .50 caliber sniper rifle to kill me.

Is this possible or cheating?
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by nurey(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
GabrielYulaw:
Hi all! I just played an hour or so of CODM Battle Royale. I need your opinion on something.
So, I was hiding in a small white house in the game, you know the kind that looks like a gateman stays there. The house had just a single door and the windows are far too small for anyone to come through.

What happened was that someone killed me while I was in that house. The person was standing outside the house far beyond the range my mini map could detect him and yet he knew right where I was, shot through the walls and used a .50 caliber sniper rifle to kill me.

Is this possible or cheating?
50 caliber can penetrate through thin metal sheet and walls so there was no cheat.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
nurey:

50 caliber can penetrate through thin metal sheet and walls so there was no cheat.

And how did he know exactly where in the house I was? He wasn't firing randomly too, cos I got killed in less than 2 seconds by two shots.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by nurey(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

And how did he know exactly where in the house I was? He wasn't firing randomly too, cos I got killed in less than 2 seconds by two shots.

Map, shows where enemy is located and enemy movement
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
nurey:

Map, shows where enemy is located and enemy movement

No no. I was inside a small house, with the door closed. I was kneeling and reloading my rifle. Next thing, two shots from an Arctic .50 killed me. How did the shooter know where exactly to shoot?
The shot was made from long range and I didn't even see the shooter on my mini map.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by nurey(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

No no. I was inside a small house, with the door closed. I was kneeling and reloading my rifle. Next thing, two shots from an Arctic .50 killed me. How did the shooter know where exactly to shoot?
The shot was made from long range and I didn't even see the shooter on my mini map.

Are you kidding? The only way to avoid sniper shot is if the wielder doesnt see you run for cover. Whether you are kneeling, crouched or covered a sniper would get you if he is in a good vantage point.

The sniper could perch in a place waiting for some to run inside the house he sees u but you dont grin AND he goes for the kill. I could even be the shooter cause thats my modus operandi grin
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
nurey:

Are you kidding? The only way to avoid sniper shot is if the wielder doesnt see you run for cover. Whether you are kneeling, crouched or covered a sniper would get you if he is in a good vantage point.

The sniper could perch in a place waiting for some to run inside the house he sees u but you dont grin AND he goes for the kill. I could even be the shooter cause thats my modus operandi grin

I guess I'm not communicating well. Like I said, I was inside the small house, crouched and reloading my AK 117. The sniper used an Arctic .50 and fired only two shots. All two shots hit and killed me.
What I want to know is, how did he know where exactly in the small house I was? Could he see through walls?
Yes, I know players who can see through walls. They have drones for that. But I don't think this ability can be used at long range. And I was killed at long range.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by nurey(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

I guess I'm not communicating well. Like I said, I was inside the small house, crouched and reloading my AK 117. The sniper used an Arctic .50 and fired only two shots. All two shots hit and killed me.
What I want to know is, how did he know where exactly in the small house I was? Could he see through walls?
Yes, I know players who can see through walls. They have drones for that. But I don't think this ability can be used at long range. And I was killed at long range.

Artic 50 with tactical scope enhancement able to read thermal signature. Thats what was used against you
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
nurey:

Artic 50 with tactical scope enhancement able to read thermal signature. Thats what was used against you

Yeah. Was just sitting on the loo and figured it out. I don't know what you mean by tactical scope enhancement. But I do know one version of that gun has a normal scope, while the other is solely thermal.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by nurey(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

Yeah. Was just sitting on the loo and figured it out. I don't know what you mean by tactical scope enhancement. But I do know one version of that gun has a normal scope, while the other is solely thermal.
Thats the upgrade of the weapon to enable user right to thermal signatvre
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Does anyone here intend to participate in the forthcoming CODM Tournament?
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by bamdly(m): 6:06am On Apr 28, 2020
GabrielYulaw:
Does anyone here intend to participate in the forthcoming CODM Tournament?
Yes if they allow africa
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Olayetan(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

That's because the enemy was using the arctic 50(Exotic) which has thermal scope that scan someone very far away n visualise the person in night vision mode.

The damage is 90% and sometimes kills someone in one shot.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Olayetan:

That's because the enemy was using the arctic 50(Exotic) which has thermal scope that scan someone very far away n visualise the person in night vision mode.

The damage is 90% and sometimes kills someone in one shot.

Yeah. Like I said I understood how while sitting on the loo. Still, I wasn't aware the gun can shoot through walls.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Olayetan(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

Yeah. Like I said I understood how while sitting on the loo. Still, I wasn't aware the gun can shoot through walls.

The gun didn't kill you through wall, little part of your body must have been visible to the shooter.

Your talking about security office at the gate entrance right?, that has a very small window, he must have sighted you through that small window from an angle on the hills while you didn't know you were visible to the gun he wielded...

U understand?
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Olayetan:

The gun didn't kill you through wall, little part of your body must have been visible to the shooter.

Your talking about security office at the gate entrance right?, that has a very small window, he must have sighted you through that small window from an angle on the hills while you didn't know you were visible to the gun he wielded...

U understand?

No. The kind of small house I'm talking about is not like a guard tower and there are plenty of it all over the map. It's like the house of a gateman. It has a single door and a window up high where I can't reach it. Maybe I can screenshot the kind of house later, but I don't know if I can post it here.

I was inside, crouched, reloading my rifle and was killed by 2 shots. The door was closed and no part of me was visible.

The situation seemed so impossible that I assumed the guy who killed me was cheating somehow. And yes, I've seen plenty cheaters there, like the one who can enter and exit a solid wall.

By the way, I'm in Naijaclan and my username is GabYulaw.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Olayetan(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

No. The kind of small house I'm talking about is not like a guard tower and there are plenty of it all over the map. It's like the house of a gateman. It has a single door and a window up high where I can't reach it. Maybe I can screenshot the kind of house later, but I don't know if I can post it here.

I was inside, crouched, reloading my rifle and was killed by 2 shots. The door was closed and no part of me was visible.

The situation seemed so impossible that I assumed the guy who killed me was cheating somehow. And yes, I've seen plenty cheaters there, like the one who can enter and exit a solid wall.

By the way, I'm in Naijaclan and my username is GabYulaw.

We are talking about the same spot here, i said like a security office and mostly seen by an entrance gate or entrance to a location on the map and it has tiny window at the top that can't fit someone...

Definitely the person must have seen you with that arctic 50 exotic with the aid of the thermal scope but you didn't know part of you was visible...

I gave a possible instance, probably the enemy was standing on a hill and made his way close to that tiny window and was able to see you with the aid of thr thermal scope then made his shot...

Believe me, he didn't shoot you through the wall.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Olayetan:

We are talking about the same spot here, i said like a security office and mostly seen by an entrance gate or entrance to a location on the map and it has tiny window at the top that can't fit someone...

Definitely the person must have seen you with that arctic 50 exotic with the aid of the thermal scope but you didn't know part of you was visible...

I gave a possible instance, probably the enemy was standing on a hill and made his way close to that tiny window and was able to see you with the aid of thr thermal scope then made his shot...

Believe me, he didn't shoot you through the wall.

The house I was talking about was located in a big field. Not much cover nearby and nothing was showing on my map.
If he sneaked in as you claim, why did he not show up on the map? No, he killed me from long range by shooting through a wall. That's almost like magic.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Olayetan(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

The house I was talking about was located in a big field. Not much cover nearby and nothing was showing on my map.
If he sneaked in as you claim, why did he not show up on the map? No, he killed me from long range by shooting through a wall. That's almost like magic.

OMG,

I didn't say he snuck up to u, map only show people very close to you and reason why you weren't seeing him is because he was standing a bit far away from you on hills but was able to sight part of you through the thermal scope of the arctic and also the security office is almost everywhere in the game but it is always by the entrance of any location.

I'm not saying u can't find it there alone....
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Olayetan:

OMG,

I didn't say he snuck up to u, map only show people very close to you and reason why you weren't seeing him is because he was standing a bit far away from you on hills but was able to sight part of you through the thermal scope of the arctic and also the security office is almost everywhere in the game but it is always by the entrance of any location.

I'm not saying u can't find it there alone....

Ok. Then how did he kill me at range with his sniper rifle? That could only have been accomplished by shooting through the walls, cos I was crouched and reloading my rifle.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Simplecity(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

he scouted your ass lol....seems your not familiar with the perks of the game....after scouting you and getting your exact location he lobbief you with a thermal arctic .50 ..probably silenced......
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
How will someone know who is cheating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gamescom2015 Mafia 3 Released Date Announced / Gaming Laptop - A "Must Get" For Gamers / PS 3 Games(3k Each)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.