Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,203 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Effects Of Covid-19 Pandemic On The Private Sector - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Effects Of Covid-19 Pandemic On The Private Sector (211 Views)

COVID-19: April Salary For Private Sector Employees / Pastor Chris Okafor's Does Not Own The Private Jet - It Is Chartered(photos) / Ladies & Gentlemen,here Is Some Side Effects Of Using Postinor 2 - Every Woman M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of Covid-19 Pandemic On The Private Sector by Sirjoe21(m): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Effects of Covid-19 pandemic on employers:

It is rather unfortunate that despite facing the challenges of epileptic power supply,high taxation, rise and fall of the naira and so many other factors, the Covid-19 pandemic has made matters worse ab initio(totally).
This has resulted in the low patronage of goods and services provided by the employers/entrepreneurs, the closure of organizations that are not dealing on essential goods or services.
The families of these employers and entrepreneurs are suffering the resultant effect of it since they depends on these employers for their daily bread and other needs.

Effects of the pandemic on the employees:

Employees on the other hand are at the receiving end of these Covid-19 brouhaha.
It is either they are relieved of their duties, or their appointments are being terminated due to the fact that the organization they work for is downsizing their staff so as to be able to pay other workers.
This had led to the untold hardships suffered by these employees and their families since most of them are the bread winners of the family.
Depression, frustration and confusion cannot be left out of the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on employees.
Corona virus' immediate effect on the poor and vulnerable individuals is the hunger virus (hungvid-19) which even kills faster than the Corona virus itself.

May God help us all as we fight to survive while trying to stay home and stay safe.
We call on individuals who can share with others no matter how little it might be. And also others who are well to do to contribute their quota also.
Let's all help each other in the little way we can.
Please stay safe, and take precautionary measures too.

Re: Effects Of Covid-19 Pandemic On The Private Sector by Mskrisx(f): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2020
So a friend of mine told me her boss said no April salary and I asked her...if na you u go pay?

The further the lockdown, the more damage on the economy.
Re: Effects Of Covid-19 Pandemic On The Private Sector by Sirjoe21(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Mskrisx:
So a friend of mine told me her boss said no April salary and I asked her...if na you u go pay?

The further the lockdown, the more damage on the economy.
Honestly it's rather unfortunate
Re: Effects Of Covid-19 Pandemic On The Private Sector by Sirjoe21(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Admin pls move this to front page for a wide view thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Preparation For IELTS - Lets Connect Here / AIT Boss, Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Scam Alert ....his Full Name And Account Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.