Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Get The Latest Free Browsing Code For Mtn! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get The Latest Free Browsing Code For Mtn! (2273 Views)

Recruitment For MTN Call Center Agents / TITAN IT Recruiting For MTN Customer Care In Ketu / Got It & Others Will Follow You ( New Browsing Code ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Latest Free Browsing Code For Mtn! by hillwood: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
GET THE LATEST FREE BROWSING CODE FOR MTN!!!

Hello friends,
Are you still paying for browsing? If yes, then you are missing the fun from MTN.  free browsing is our right.  We don’t need to pay before browsing.  That’s what prompt me into researches and I have discovered a lot of tricks and codes that one can use to browse freely.  It’s not a scam or fraud.  It’s real

for more information call me on this number: (08071865201)

Best of luck
Re: Get The Latest Free Browsing Code For Mtn! by labbyboi(m): 5:17am On Jul 27, 2012
paris joe: GURU PARIS JOE IS BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER NEW PACKAGE, THE GREAT NEWS IS THAT

MTCN HAS BEEN HACKED. IF U DON'T KNOW THE FULL MEANING OF MTCN, THEN U MUST BE A MUGU, IT'S A MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER, WHICH CAN BE USED TO RECIEVE DOLLARS AND OTHER FOREIGN CURRENCY FROM ABROAD THROUGH A WESTERN UNION OFFICE, THE DETAILS I'M ABOUT TO REVEAL TO YOU WOULD BE SUCH AS THE SECRET QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, ADDRESSES, NAME OF THE SENDER/RECIVER AND THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN) WHICH YOU CAN USE IN RECEIVING DOLLARS FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE NEAR YOU, AND ALSO WITH PRINTING OF FREE RECHARGE CARDS,,,FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES U CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH MY PHONE NUMBER 08032180180 TO GET MORE DETAILS ABOUT IT, BUT REMEMBER NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY THOUGH U WILL HAVE TO PAY A TOKEN AND IT WILL COST U NOT LESS THAN =N=10,000 FOR THE FULL PACKAGE TO BE SENT TO YOU , BUT I SHALL BE GIVING IT OUT TO THE FIRST 5 PERSONS THAT CONTACT ME FOR IT FOR JUST =N=5,500, A TRIAL TRY CONVINCE U, NOTE: THE SOFTWARE FOR PRINTING OF THE RECHARD CARDS PIN NUMBERS OF ALL NETWORKS WILL AS WELL COST YOU =N=4,000. . . . . . STAY BLESSED.

SCAMMER...GOD WILL NOT BLESS AND YOUR GENERATION

(1) (Reply)

Hot Jobs In Nigeria Today? See Vacancies Inside / Contract Job Opening In Awka PHASE II / Did Anybody Also Get This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.