Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (761 Views)

How Do I Return An Item I Purchased On Konga / Should I Return This Money Wrongly Credited To My Bank Account. / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Akube1z: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: . by Oblongata: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Do not be tempted, it is not your money, you did not work for it, it is another man’s sweat.

Return it sir, it is the only thing to do

2 Likes

Re: . by abiolert(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Return it
Re: . by ceejay80s(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
If u keep that money be prepared to lose times 2,3,4 or 5 of it someday, that's how karma works
Re: . by willyo(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
The money too lean. Return am
Re: . by adecz: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
cool

Na COVIK- 1-9 money from cool cool cool
government; enjoy!!

cool
Re: . by Akube1z: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: . by Akube1z: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: . by Akube1z: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: . by Dibodibo(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Akube1z:

OK I will return it, but I need money o. And I no want make those area boys set eye on me. Because they are stealing in my area now.because of lockdown, they can track me and they come and visit me. The little money we I deyt use feed is what is left with me. I don't have job anymore because of the lock down. And the person might not realise mistake, I will have to explain to him.
just listen to yourself, for your mind, u no want return d money. U complain of not having a job and you want to scam a POS attendant that collect 10k a month, if you keep this 2500 my guy, job go hard u to get oooo
Re: . by Akube1z: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dibodibo:
just listen to yourself, for your mind, u no want return d money. U complain of not having a job and you want to scam a POS attendant that collect 10k a month, if you keep this 2500 my guy, job go hard u to get oooo

Modified

I have returned the money back.
Re: . by willyo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Akube1z:

Yes. I will return it. But I no wan help person go enter wahala. People are always much in that pos shop. area boys now because of lock down.
And my area arm robbery Don take over. I no wan go expose myself.but I will try everything possible to return the money.
Ur safety first bro.
Re: . by Akube1z: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: . by Afolabimills(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pls good people help me pls Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482
Re: . by willyo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Akube1z:

I have returned the money.
As I enter the pos shop area boys first full outside dey look me.
The guy oga Don come fast fast.
Every body their are just looking at me in surprise, even the man was shocked he said for inside this coro period and I can still return the money back. I explained everything to him that this is the first time I am patronizing him. The man shall give me 500 naira.
The pos I always patronize near my house. I withdrew money 20k last 2weeks and they removed #400 for my account. Excluding charges of #400 I went back to shop, and they said it was bank problem and it is not their fault,and bank have never debited such amount from my account since I have been withdrawing money from pos. . I leave them I no say anything. sad

Here is the transaction I have returned the money back. Luckily the oga gave me #500.
The money with me, I have budget it for another thing. So I have to withdraw the money from ATM card.

U did well bro.

2 Likes

Re: . by Akube1z: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
willyo:

U did well bro.
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DPO Arrested For Killing Police Sergeant / Nigerian Woman Put On Sale On Facebook Refuses To Return Home / UPDATE: Family Refutes Claims That Makeup Artist, Deborah Tushima Was Poisoned A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.