Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

2011 Toyota Corolla Review - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2011 Toyota Corolla Review (1820 Views)

2011 Toyota Venza Tokunbo For Sale Super Clean And Fresh / sold / 2011 Toyota Camry Tokunbo Lagos cleared 4 Sale @ Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011 Toyota Corolla Review by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2011
VEHICLE HIGHLIGHTS
The 2011 Toyota Corolla gets a substantial freshening including updated exterior and interior styling and a revised model lineup. This compact car offers three trim levels, down from the five offered in 2009-2010. Base, LE, and S models return for 2011. The luxury-oriented XLE and sporty XRS have been discontinued. All Corolla models have a 132-horsepower 1.8-liter 4-cylinder engine. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard on the Base and S. A 4-speed automatic is optional on those models and standard on the LE. Available safety features include ABS, traction control, antiskid system, curtain-side airbags, and front-side airbags. S models have specific exterior and interior trim. A tilt and telescopic steering wheel is standard on all models. A sunroof, wireless cell-phone link, and USB port for connected digital-music players are optional on the LE and S. Leather upholstery and a navigation system are no longer offered.

PRICE RANGE:$16,400 - $18,300.

MPG RANGE:26 - 26 mpg

COMPETITION
Consumer Guide Automotive places each vehicle into one of 18 classes based on size, price, and market position. Compact Cars comprise popularly priced sedans, hatchbacks, and wagons with wheelbases 99.4 inches or longer. Our Best Buys include the Honda Civic, Mazda 3, Nissan Versa, Volkswagen Golf, and Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen. Our Recommended picks are the Chevrolet Cruze and Scion xB. New or significantly redesigned models include the Chevrolet Cruze, Chevrolet Volt, Hyundai Elantra, Nissan Leaf, and Volkswagen Jetta Sedan. Our road test for the 2011 Toyota Corolla includes a full evaluation of the 2011 Toyota Corolla from the inside out. We evaluate not only engine and handling performance for the 2011 Toyota Corolla, but also interior cabin and cargo space. Let our comprehensive road test ratings for the 2011 Toyota Corolla help you decide if a 2011 Toyota Corolla is right for you. Specs and safety for the 2011 Toyota Corolla include detailed information on everything from fuel mileage to seating capacity. NHTSA crash-test scores for the 2011 Toyota Corolla are provided as well as manufacturer warranty information.

NHTSA CRASH-TEST RESULTS
Vehicle crash test information not available at this time.

NB The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) tests a vehicle's worthiness in front- and side-impact collisions and rates its resistance to rollovers. Front-impact crash-test numbers indicate the chance of serious injury: 5 = 10% or less; 4 = 10-20%; 3 = 20-35%; 2 = 35-45%; 1 = More than 45%. Sideimpact crash-test numbers indicate: 5 = 5% or less; 4 = 6-10%; 3 = 11-20%; 2 = 21-25%; 1 = More than 26%. Rollover resistance numbers indicate the chance for rollover when the vehicle leaves the roadway: 5 = Less than 10%; 4 = 10-20%; 3 = 20-30%; 2 = 30-40%; 1 = More than 40%.
Re: 2011 Toyota Corolla Review by R0ckefeller: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
lomomike:
mr lomomike sorry for quotin ur "corolla review page" just dat I don't want to create new topic for my ? Dat y.

My ? Pls I want u to enlighten me on these 2 suv(toyota highlander and rx 330) things I need 2 knw bout d suv's and pls explain it 2 me lik u explaining 2 som1 wo knw nothin bout cars. Thanks
Re: 2011 Toyota Corolla Review by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
R0ckefeller:
mr lomomike sorry for quotin ur "corolla review page" just dat I don't want to create new topic for my ? Dat y.

My ? Pls I want u to enlighten me on these 2 suv(toyota highlander and rx 330) things I need 2 knw bout d suv's and pls explain it 2 me lik u explaining 2 som1 wo knw nothin bout cars. Thanks

I'd settle down and do that for you within the week, just follow me. By the way, what year model highlander do you wish to know about?
Re: 2011 Toyota Corolla Review by R0ckefeller: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
lomomike:

I'd settle down and do that for you within the week, just follow me. By the way, what year model highlander do you wish to know about?
(2001 to 07) reason for 01 to 07 is because I think those model year are all thesame and pls when discussing on the 330 you can include the 300 too. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2004 Chevrolet Astro Bus(4 Units Available ) Price:1.3m / 2003 Toyota Camry Ce(blue) / D)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.