Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Please Help My Family,we Are Famished - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Family,we Are Famished (750 Views)

There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Family,we Are Famished by mickum(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Calling on Nairalanders please assist my family we are indeed in need of what to eat,we are starving.i only came back to kaduna last month and I met my family well but the issue is we don't have any food right now to eat.As I am typing this now we haven't cooked anything since yesterday.my mom is a widow she lost her and(my dad) some years 25 March,2002,she is currently a Secondary school teacher.we weren't the "ok' family but mom never let any thing pass us(me and siblings).she did her best with the little she earns to see that we are okay.
I am Mr.Michael Aondongu Kumaga by name,I'm the first child out of 5 siblings. Before the lockdown, I was looking for jobs having resign from my last job in December last year, although I engage myself in any available work if found anyday anytime while searching for better opportunity,. My mom turned out to be the breadwinner of my family all but coronavirus has turned everything around. Since this lockdown, feeding is now onerous task; nothing to put on the fire to cook. My debts within my domain is beyond imaginable proportion, to mention but few.
I know that everyone is affected in what we know today as world pandemics, but I believe that some of us are touched by other peoples pains. I urge you to save our souls with whatever token under your affordabilty, nothing is small in this hard and trial times. What I want is for you guys to please assist me and family with food money while we try to staysafe at home.Thank such as you. May God bless you bountifully.

Gt bank. 0131176635
Re: Please Help My Family,we Are Famished by mickum(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thanks so much Mr.kelvin,He assisted with a thousand naira, very grateful!!!May God replinsh you 100 folds
Re: Please Help My Family,we Are Famished by TrollPolice001: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2020
mickum:

Thanks so much Mr.kelvin,He assisted with a thousand naira, very grateful!!!May God replinsh you 100 folds
Modify his name, it's wrong exposing someone like this.
Re: Please Help My Family,we Are Famished by mickum(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Noted,thanks
Re: Please Help My Family,we Are Famished by Bigdre31: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
mickum:
Calling on Nairalanders please assist my family we are indeed in need of what to eat,we are starving.i only came back to kaduna last month and I met my family well but the issue is we don't have any food right now to eat.As I am typing this now we haven't cooked anything since yesterday.my mom is a widow she lost her and(my dad) some years 25 March,2002,she is currently a Secondary school teacher.we weren't the "ok' family but mom never let any thing pass us(me and siblings).she did her best with the little she earns to see that we are okay.
I am Mr.Michael Aondongu Kumaga by name,I'm the first child out of 5 siblings. Before the lockdown, I was looking for jobs having resign from my last job in December last year, although I engage myself in any available work if found anyday anytime while searching for better opportunity,. My mom turned out to be the breadwinner of my family all but coronavirus has turned everything around. Since this lockdown, feeding is now onerous task; nothing to put on the fire to cook. My debts within my domain is beyond imaginable proportion, to mention but few.
I know that everyone is affected in what we know today as world pandemics, but I believe that some of us are touched by other peoples pains. I urge you to save our souls with whatever token under your affordabilty, nothing is small in this hard and trial times. What I want is for you guys to please assist me and family with food money while we try to staysafe at home.Thank such as you. May God bless you bountifully.

Gt bank. 0131176635

what's your location in kaduna ??
Re: Please Help My Family,we Are Famished by mickum(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2020
sarki street Nassarawa,Kaduna south,Kaduna state.
Re: Please Help My Family,we Are Famished by mickum(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Thanks to Mr abdulhamid;He sent #3000 this morning. May God grants your heart desires.Very grateful!

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Family,we Are Famished by mickum(m): 6:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Thanks to Mrs Josephine, I have just received #3000 you sent.May God Continue to strengthen,protect and replenish your pocket hundreds fold.Very grateful! God bless you.
Re: Please Help My Family,we Are Famished by mickum(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Thanks to Mr olawumi, I have received #2000 you sent.May God Continue to strengthen,protect and replenish your pocket hundreds fold.Very grateful! God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Cockroaches Infestation / Moral Decadence : The "Benefit Boys" Trend / Tv Stand With LED Lights For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.