Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

How True Is Screen Baking For Samsung? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How True Is Screen Baking For Samsung? (3744 Views)

How True Is This Plz ( Picture) / Pls How True Is This About Welcoming Back A Lost SIM? / Should I Go For Samsung A20 Or Iphone 6s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is Screen Baking For Samsung? by Divineoz(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
I have a Samsung A20 with a broken screen, I was told that even if I repair it, I will have to bake the screen.

I was not told the importance of screen baking so I want to ask the technicians here, what is the essence of screen baking and is it important?

Also what is the average price to get it's screen fixed?

Thank you. Please don't ignore
Re: How True Is Screen Baking For Samsung? by dyfaze: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Screen Baking is just means of protecting the screen from breaking and scratching. Just like Nano liquid protector.. It's a means of protecting the screen..It works sha, very effective.. A friend that did it testified..Price is around 1.5 to 2k in Computer Village..I don't know your location though. .
Re: How True Is Screen Baking For Samsung? by Funnysegsey: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Can you give address of where to bake phone screens in computer village
Re: How True Is Screen Baking For Samsung? by JoshEnigma(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Divineoz:
I have a Samsung A20 with a broken screen, I was told that even if I repair it, I will have to bake the screen.

I was not told the importance of screen baking so I want to ask the technicians here, what is the essence of screen baking and is it important?

How much does it cost to repair screen of ur device?
Re: How True Is Screen Baking For Samsung? by Godisallgood: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Divineoz:

Baking of screen mean changing the glass of screen that is crack and lcd is working, so it save u the cost of going for a complete screen

1 Like

Re: How True Is Screen Baking For Samsung? by Gbengakolade1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Funnysegsey:
Can you give address of where to bake phone screens in computer village

I bake screens dm

1 Like

Re: How True Is Screen Baking For Samsung? by Cyberlegend: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
I bake screen too... Message me on 08181918038
Re: How True Is Screen Baking For Samsung? by WaffenSS(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
dyfaze:
Screen Baking is just means of protecting the screen from breaking and scratching. Just like Nano liquid protector.. It's a means of protecting the screen..It works sha, very effective.. A friend that did it testified..Price is around 1.5 to 2k in Computer Village..I don't know your location though. .

Scam

(1) (Reply)

This Will Make You Remember Your Nokia / Please Someone Should Help With The Name Of This Phone / Use Pc Internet Connection On Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.