Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Want To Buy Weed In Ilorin. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Buy Weed In Ilorin. (684 Views)

Weed In My Farm / How To Grow Weed Indoors? / Cassava And Maize Weed Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Weed In Ilorin. by 99Dandy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Let's meetup, i want to buy weed in ilorin
Re: I Want To Buy Weed In Ilorin. by lilfort(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
99Dandy:
say wat
Re: I Want To Buy Weed In Ilorin. by Yodexy: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
99Dandy:

You go meet with police as you dey do so o grin
Re: I Want To Buy Weed In Ilorin. by excanny: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
People are thinking of how to get out of this lockdown, you are thinking of how to smoke weed?

No go mad o b4 this lockdown end o.
Re: I Want To Buy Weed In Ilorin. by illicit(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2020
99Dandy:
where in Ilorin are u
Re: I Want To Buy Weed In Ilorin. by benzion72(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Check the back of your house, weed they everywhere and their problem they too much for my farm. No be anything wey they no plant but kept growing na what they called weed
Re: I Want To Buy Weed In Ilorin. by bestabigaelever(f): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2020
benzion72:
Check the back of your house, weed they everywhere and their problem they too much for my farm. No be anything wey they no plant but kept growing na what they called weed
grin

(1) (Reply)

Veterinary Drugs For Distributor/wholesale / My Story How I Became The Wealthiest Professional Farmer / Mature Ducks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.